Burning Fire

I felt someone laying on my chest, I woke up and saw Yusei sleeping. I tried not to wake him up. "Y/N L/N you have visitors." The nurse said as she smiled. It was your mom and dad and 5 others. "Hello stranger." The orange haired male said smiling. "Do I know you?" I said smiling. "Any friend of yusei's is a friend of mine." Said the blond tall male. "I hope you feel better." The Crimson haired girl said as she placed a beautiful bouquet of roses next to the hospital bed side table. "Thank you." I said in a quiet tone. My arm began to ache again. I squinted. "Are you alright?" Said the small ocean blue haired girl. "Yeah I am fine. It's just a small pain that's all." All of their arms began to glow. "Woah what's going on?!" Everyone said as they looked at their arms. My eyes glowed and turned into a crimson red. "Y/N what's going on?" "You guys should go! Now!" I said as I saw them freaking out. Yusei woke up and felt your warmth. "Yusei! Hold on to something!!" Said the small blue haired male . "I don't know how to control this!!" The wind began to pick up again. "Y/N calm down!" Everyone said as they felt like they were going to be blown away. "I can't stop this!" You said trying to stop yourself. You heard someone speaking to you in your mind. "I am the Crimson dragon... I will silence your screams of pain, for a bit my friend." You felt a sharp pain hit your brain as you collapsed. "Y/N! Are you okay?! Talk to me!" Yusei said shaking you slightly. "Yus, She's exhausted." Akiza said as she held his arm. " She's a signer..I can feel her energy coursing through me. I hear her screams of agony, anger, and sadness.. I know I have to protect her, even if it means risking my life. The Crimson dragon is with her... It protects her mind, body, and soul..." Yusei said as he looked at akiza worriedly. My hair changed into a beautiful red rose color when usually it's H/C. "Yus, lift up her sleeve.."Akiza said as she held Luna's hand. As Yusei lifted up your sleeve they were shocked to see that you bared the left wing of the Crimson dragon. "Woah..." Everyone was in shock. "She's one of us..."