A little bit of Magic

Yusei was staying at your house for a while, you liked having company since your parents were rarely home. You were quietly thinking about what might happen since you became a signer as well. "Yuse, I'm scared, scared of what might happen to us. I wish I wasn't a signer.. All I'm doing is making you worry about me.. What if we get tangled up in some scary situation and get hurt.. I can't bare to even think about that.."

Yusei smiled and held you in tight embrace, "Y/N, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. I'm glad you're a signer, It brought us together, Y/N. Whatever comes our way, we'll face it together." You smiled but looked down, "Yuse... I-I can't control my powers.. I still don't know how to.. " You felt something warm touch your lips, "Y-Yusei... What was that for...." He put his hand on your warm cheeks.

"Y/N, I believe in you. You're one of the strongest people I know. I know you can do it. I'll be there and always be there to support you." You heard a slight knock on the door. "Will ya two love birds cut it out? Geez, Yusei acts like a love sick puppy." You knew that accent anywhere. "J-JACK!!! What are you doing here! " Crow began to laugh, "Yeah Jack, What are we doing here?" Jack smirked, "Y/N, we need a favor from you.." You had enough of their begging, "Cut to the chase, Jack. What do you want. Money? Food? A HOUSE? "

Jack and Crow began to laugh, "No, Y/N. We just need a small favor. Can we borrow a coat hanger and Yusei? He promised to help fix our Duel Runners." You began to laugh, "why do you need a coat hanger? Baka! ((It means Idiot/Stupid in japanese)) Tell me why do you need a coat hanger?" You were very confused about the situation, but decided to help anyway. "So it was only a coat hanger, right?" Crow laughed, "Don't forget Yusei." You slowly approached him as you glared, "Yusei is busy." Crow smirked, "Who's he busy with?"

You were angry, "Crow, just get out of my house before I..." Yusei held out his arm to prevent you from doing anything harsh to crow. You let out a sigh, "Right, Yusei has a life too.. I don't have control over him.. Yusei. You can go if you want. It's fine with me." Yusei smiled and gave you a light kiss, "I'll be back soon, Y/N. I promise. I'll even bring you something." You smiled, "I'll be waiting." Yusei,Jack, and Crow walked out the door. You sighed and plopped on the couch. "I have nothing to do right now... I should just try to relax and take my mind of things... maybe i should learn how to focus my energy and learn how to keep it controlled.. Welp, let's give it a shot." You took in a deep breath as you heard someone at the front door. "I'll be there in a second!" You quickly grabbed a book and placed it on the coffee table, then went to open the door.

You were shocked to see it was Akiza, "Oh hey Akiza! Come on in." She smiled and walked in, "This one nice place, Y/N. So what are doing?" You smiled slightly and sighed, "Nothing much, just trying to focus on my powers.." Akiza was feeling confused, "I wan't to see!" You playfully smiled, "Oh, Okay." You took in a deep breath and focused all your energy. A red ball of energy and nature energy surrounded your hand. "Pretty impressive, but if you want to control your power your going to need more than just focus, Take it from the girl who almost destroyed a whole stadium." You laughed, "Thanks Akiza." Akiza went to go grab some mugs as she served the both of you some tea, You really liked tea since it helped you relax a lot. "Akiza, what do i need? Tiki sticks? Magical stones? A demon circle?" She laughed, "No Y/N, it will take time to master your mysterious powers. First of all, do you know what powers you have?" You were thinking about the last time your powers went out of control, "All i remember is someone in my mind speaking to me. I remember them saying that he was the crimson dragon and that he would lend me power." Akiza nodded and understood your situation, "Well then, Y/N. Let's get started!"

Yes, another short chapter, I've been busy and if you've seen my author note on Naruto Uzumaki X Reader, So Yuukiro is going to graduate 8th grade, So this week and the week I come back to school, i start state testing so this is going to be hard to update everyday..... So i hope everyone has a good day! Thank you for all of your support everyone for reading my trashy books XD Sayonara Minna! -Yuu