Story time!

You walked around your house pacing back and forth wondering what happened the day before. Lots of questions were racing through your brain. "What's going on? What do they want from me?! Why do I still have this bracelet on my wrist!" You plopped on the couch sighing. "I'm never going to figure this out." "Not alone you won't." You heard as you saw Yusei walk in smiling. "Oh hey Yusei, how are you?" You said as you playfully played with your hair. "Y/N, I know you your still thinking about what happened. Don't worry, you won't have to face it alone. We are all here with you. Your not alone." He came up to you a gave you a slight peck on your forehead. You sighed again, knowing he was right. You can't face them alone. "Yusei, can you give me a hug?" You said as you blushed. Yusei turned smiled, "of course, Y/N. Plus everyone needs a hug once in a while." He held you in a tight hug. "Thank you for everything, Yusei." You said as you gave him a small kiss on the cheek. You got up from the couch and looked at your bookcase. You loved to read since it was the only thing to keep you busy. "Hmmm. Let's see, how about the story Stargazer?" Yusei was making tea for the both of you. He was busy so he didn't hear you. "Wait what?" He said as he filled the mugs with warm water. "Yusei, do you want to read the story Stargazer? It's a really good book." He turned around smiling holding the two mugs in his hands. "Sure, it's sounds really cool." He placed the mugs on the center table. You grabbed the book from the bookcase and quickly went to go grab blankets for the both of you. You gave him a blanket and and sat down next to him. You opened the book and smiled. Outside it was raining so you couldn't really go outside. You began to read, to focused to realize that Yusei was admiring your beautiful features. You took a sip of your tea and continued to read. You took a deep breath and smiled. "Yusei, did you like the first chapter?" He quickly snapped out of his daydream. "Oh yeah it was great!" He said while he rubbed his neck in embarrassment. You yawned. "I am so sleepy,..." Yusei laughed. "Of course you are, because you stayed up all night wondering and thinking." You smiled. "Sorry it's just so strange that they would appear so suddenly." You yawned again and set your head down. Yusei smiled and tucked you inside the blanket. He then gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight, sleeping beauty."

I am so sorry for the short chapters, I am really busy with school and such. Recently I got elemental heros and the whole magician family I am so excited!
💕❤️
Quick shoutouts to! PokemonTrainerGirl16 Isabel_bae21 iiQuxxn_Bxx crazyanimefangirl03 !! They are very talented writers go check them out! Tell them I said hi! 😂💕