S U M M A R Y

"Aren't you afraid of my darkness, my dear?"
"No, you've haven't even seen mine yet."
Hades & Persephone

Raymond Thompson did not hope for much when his mother died and he was forced to move from the bright lights of New York City to the dreary town of Forks, Washington where his cop father lived. Raymond expected little to come from his short time there, the faces would soon become redundant, time would drag on longer, and his misery would swallow him whole, however all this changes when he promises to keep up with Bella Swan and her strange intrigue with the Cullen clan.

Raymond expected little to no excitement to come from a close knit family, but it isn't the families hidden secrets he soon becomes infatuated with, it's the blonde haired angel who seems to lighten his tainted life even with her own demons.

|"souls amongst corpses and flowers amongst ruins..."|
THE MIXTAPE

Crave You
—Flight Facilities (Adventure Club Remix)
Standing in the Rain
–Action Bronson, Mark Ronson, DanAuerbach
Heathens
—Twenty One Pilots
Sucker for Pain
—Lil Wayne, Logic, Ty Dolla Sign, Imagine Dragon
Haunting
—Halsey
Colors
—Halsey
Coming Down
—Halsey
High for This
—The Weeknd
Glass Table Girls
—The Weeknd
Through the Late Night
—Travis Scott ft. Kid Cudi
Ribs
—Lorde
Glory and Gore
—Lorde
Bravado
—Lorde
The Heart Wants What It Wants
—Selena Gomez
Heartless
—Kanye West

ALFRED ENOCH AS RAYMOND THOMPSON

MAURICE CHESTNUT AS ANDREW THOMPSON

ZOE SALDANA AS MARIA PALMERO

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I BRING THIS BACK??

OKAY CUT 5!

I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!! I keep posting this story only to unpublished it weeks later and I don't know why?? I have this really cool idea for this story that I can't seem to get out of my head and today when I was writing papers it kept sucking me out until I found myself going through my rough drafts trying to reassure myself that it was deleted and I would have to start from scratch which I did not want to do. When I finally found it i almost jumped for joy and immediately started writing a full chapter for it until I realized what I was doing and decided to post it once more. I'm a horrible fucking person but honestly I'm gonna try and write at least half of this book before I post any real chapters and also finish my Violet Uley series. I'm excited to bring this back because Raymond is my adorable son.

LETS GO AGAIN!!

I DO NOT OWN THE TWILIGHT SAGA PLOTLINES ALL RIGHTS GO TO STEPHANIE MEYER AND THE RESPECTIVE PARTIES I DO OWN RAYMOND THOMPSON AND ANY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THAT SHOW UP SO DO NOT TAKE THEM OR I WILL COME FOR YOU!! THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT AND LGBTQ RELATIONSHIPS SO IF YOU ARE NOT DOWN WITH THAT THEN PLEASE GO AWAY, EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS, AND THEN COME BACK.

HAS NO CORRELATION TO ANY OTHER SERIES, SHOWS, OR MOVIES SO DO NOT REFERENCE THEM OR I WILL NOT BE NICE WHEN I ANSWER YOUR COMMENT.