S E V E N

"Well this seems like utter bullshit," Raymond muttered as the two began to pull into school and stares immediately swept over them

"Raymond!" Bella hushed her sibling, her eyes swept over the crowd and seemed relieved when she found no one was looking at them.

"Come on goose, lets not act like I'm the only one already annoyed," Ray scoffed back as he swing the strap to his backpack over his shoulder and secured it against the thickness of his sweater. It had been a few days since the incident and neither teenager had been to school since. Dr. Cullen had been kind enough to supply Bella and Raymond with a few medications, mostly pain meds for the former and antiseptic wipes for the latter, but he has also managed to recommend a few days out of school. The two had been quite stunned to find this out but had jumped at the chance to lounge around their home for a few days. From the weekend onwards they had done nothing but relax, watch some of their favorite shows in the family room, and eaten whatever they could find or scrounge up when they managed to leave the home.

"I know it's just— well we didn't exactly discuss it any longer," Bella uttered after a few silent moments as she had allowed the cars engine to continue to run.

"That's what happens when we make a pact to sit on it for awhile," Raymond rolled his eyes and leaned into the chair as he realized they weren't exiting for awhile. His eyes briefly glanced to the watch at his wrist which showed they still had a few minutes before the first bell rang.

"Did you sit on it?" She lifted a brow and when his face continued to be blank bell turned her body and further detailed, "you're telling me that the entire time we were home you didn't think about any of it? Didn't run a few ideas in your head?"

"Well no," he scoffed, pressing his lips together when he realized just how right she was. There wasn't a moment when he wasn't thinking about it, Bella and him were in a particular situation, one he didn't know if he was prepared to handle mentally. "I did think about it but I never acted like I did? Did I?"

Bella rolled her eyes in response, yanking the keys out of her ignition and grumbling a few incoherent words.

Ray smiled, realizing he'd gotten the upper hand and his sister was more then annoyed over it. He pulled his lips into his mouth and jumped out of the large truck, the door swinging loudly behind me before it shit firmly and he met the brunette at the hood. Deciding that he wanted to push her buttons a little longer he wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her to his side, Bella huffed in annoyance and squirmed to push away.

"Awe Goose don't be so mad at me, I won't see you all day, let's enjoy our last few moments." He spoke, after another second he finally released her and watched as she sighed in happiness.

"I'm not mad," she huffed and pulled her straight her down so it lay flat. She shut her eyes for a second and breathed deeply, "I'm just frustrated with everything."