o n e

Shawn Mendes

''I'm so nervous.'' Niall squeezed my hand softly as I looked at him. ''No need to, babe. It'll be all alright. We are ready for this!'' A heartwarming smile came up on Nialls face. ''Do you really think that the fans will like it? Maybe they think we'll be not good enough because we are touring a lot and all of that.'' Niall said nervously and I let out a soft sigh and stopped walking while facing Niall. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and kissed his lips soft and short. ''Don't worry so much. And if they don't like it? What's the matter? We like it. And that's where it all is about.'' I give Niall a calming warm smile which makes him smile back. ''There you go!'' I grabbed Nialls hand and walked to the orphanage. I hate that word. I can't think of the fact that inside there are all children and baby's who got dumped by their family. Maybe it had a good reason because they couldn't take care of it or there was a war in their country and tried to get them save but... Now they are all here and... Nope I can't think of how awful that would be.

''Mr. Mendes?'' I quickly turn around to the direction I heard my name coming from. ''Yes, that's me.'' Politely I offer my hand to greet her. ''Follow me.'' She politely says after me and Niall both introduced ourselves to her. Niall grabs my hand with his slight sweating hand. Now the moment is coming closer I'm becoming nervous too. Thinking of the fact I don't get nervous that easy. ''Take a seat boys.'' The woman who introduced herself as Mandy Woods said and took a seat herself too.

After a long talk about all the things which are looking around the corner while adopting a child and the papers and all of that official shit. It is finally time to look around and see the kids and eventually the child who will be ours soon. ''A girl, right?'' Niall asked for sure and I slowly nod. While walking to the big livingroom I curiously walk around. Totally amazed by how empty it all looks. Grey, pictures or paintings are nowhere to be found. The mood is kinda cold and dead. How awful. It's disgusting to think of children who had to run away from home because the situation are bad end up... Here... I gulped and Niall looks at me with a questioning frown. ''Nothing...'' The words came out softer than they were supposed to do.

''Shawnnnnnnnn!'' Niall nearly whined while pulling on my arm. ''What's it, Ni?'' I look up to Niall. ''This girl is so adorable. Please come.'' Niall his eyes looked desperate and a soft chuckle left my mouth. ''I'm sorry. I maybe will talk to you later again.'' I excused myself against the girl I was talking to and gave her a warm smile. She smiled back and Niall harshly pulled me over to the other side of the room. ''There I am again.'' Niall said and a little girl looked up from her drawing. She looks somewhere around 3 years old. She smiles at Niall and little twinkles show up in his eyes when he smiles back. ''Look at her.'' Niall whispers and he looks at me happily. As he told me to, I looked at her. Her short blonde hair in two little tails on her head, ligt green eyes and a cute baby face. She's so small. ''Hi.'' She mumbled shyly. Her voice sounds adorable. ''Hi there. How are ya?'' My lips automatically formed in a smile. She giggles softly as she hides her face shyly behind her short arms. ''I'm sold.'' Niall whispers, his voice has something which makes me know that he really means it and can't think of taking someone else.

''Madelyn, she is only two years old and really mysterious. It's hard to get her trusts because she easily pulls back. She barely can talk because of the same reason and can only say some words.'' Mandy told and we both nodded. ''We still want her!'' Niall half yelled enthusiastic. It made Mandy smile. ''I can see that. Why don't we make a following appointment so I can get the paper works ready and will try to prepare Madelyn.'' Mandy said with a sweet voice. ''Sounds good.'' I couldn't resist but smile widely at Niall. We made another appointment and stood up and thanked Mandy for her time.

We are getting a 2 years old child, Madelyn.

~~~~~~

Please tell me what you think! :)