s i x

Shawn Mendes

"Hey Lou! Long time no see! How are you?" My mom looked sweetly at Louis who got totally soaked up in his little space sucking his thumb. They got used to it anyways. All the time they are here Louis is here too. I'm happy that they accept Louis like that. " 'm good now!" Louis said. "That's good to hear." My mom said and Louis smiled at her and hugged her. "I missed 'ou!" Louis mumbled. "Louis, get your thumb out of your mouth if you talk, darling." I said and Louis let's his thumb out of his mouth with a plop sound. "How have you been?" My mom asked as Louis pulled back and he dropped his smile. "Not so good." Louis said sadly and I walked up to him in case he starts crying. Not that it took long. His eyes got watery and his bottom lip started to wobble. "Oh come over here." I pulled him in a hug and he cried. "What happened?" My mom asked and looked in my eyes. "Some problems at home. It's awful. So Louis is staying with us for now. Then Louis can get friends with Madelyn and play with her, right sweety?" I lifted Louis' head up and he looked at me. "Yes." He said and nodded slowly. "Good. Now go back play with Madelyn. Be nice and happy, okay?" I kisses Louis his head after wiping his tears away and he ran back to Madelyn who was playing with the few dolls we got her already. As fast as my family leaves again we'll go shopping for Louis as well.

"We are leaving tomorrow morning." I heard behind me. I turned around and dropped my smile as I saw my dad. "So soon?" I asked and he nodded. "But we will see each other soon again. I promise you." He said and I smiled little. I know he's lying. He says it every time again and again. "I hope..." I mumbled and looked down. "I'm proud of you, Shawn. Just always keep that in mind." My dad said and I looked up and smiled weakly. "Thank you dad." I said and he smiled back. "I really mean it. I'm proud of you and happy you have an amazing career and boyfriend. You've grown up so much. You're having a child. That's amazing. I'm sure you and Niall will be amazing parents to Madelyn. I am from the bottom of my heart so proud of you and all you have achieved." My dad said as I tried to hold back tears. When I looked into my dads eyes and saw he tried to hold tears back to I hugged him tightly. "Thank you dad, I love you." I said with a soft sob and let my tears drop. Niall walked in but quietly walked out as he saw us. "I promise we will see each other soon again, okay?" He asked and looked at me. "Promise?" "Promise!" We both smiled and wiped our tears away.

"Stop arguing! I don't like it!" Louis cried out and Niall and I both looked over at Louis. "Don't cry..." Niall said guilty and I let out a sigh. "Sorry, Lou we didnt meant to make you cry. Not to argue also... But sometimes that just happens okay?" I said as I pulled Louis in a hug and Niall also joined in. "It's not nice." Louis said and I closed my eyes with a sigh. "We won't do it again, okay?" Niall said more as a question to me since I started the whole discussion. "Yes, we won't do it again." I said and Niall smiled to me.

"How we are going to do this? You have a show with the boys tonight, but it will hurt Maddy her ears and all..." I said and Niall shaked his head. "Lux always came to our concerts with Lou. She never had problems with that. I'll make sure someone fixes a headphone for her. We have a bigger problem than that and that's that Louis is in little space." Niall said and I let out a deep sigh. "Shit. That's true." I let out a groan and started thinking. "Slam a pan on his head." Aaliyah said and I laughed. "That's not a good idea, Al!" Niall laughed too. "Let Louis call his mum would be rude. He will cry and all." Niall said. "Lou, can you come over for a minute?" I half yelled to the back of the house where Madelyn and Louis where playing. He stood up and calmly walked up to us with his thumb in his mouth. "You and the boys have a performance tonight. I have to ask you to leave your little space, sweety." I used my sweet voice to let Louis realize what I was saying and he let his thumb fell out his mouth. "But..." Louis was trying to find a way how to say he didn't want to go. "It's for only a couple hours. You can get back tomorrow and then we go shopping, okay?" I felt Nialls questioning eyes burning on me after I mentioned shopping. I didn't told him yet. Fuck. "But I can stay here with 'ou after the perf, right?" Louis asked scared to go back to his own house. "Yes, of course. I only ask you to get out your little space for now." Louis nodded sadly and walked upstairs. "Shopping?" Niall asked happily and I nodded. Niall is what you could call a shopping enthusiast. Or shopping addict. Whatever. One of those, or both. He's just an enthusiast shopping addict. Awful. "My parents leave tomorrow morning and after that we can go shopping for Maddy and eventually Louis. Not for you." I said and Niall pouted. "You have enough." I said.

He made his pout bigger and used his puppy eyes and he'll no if there is one thing I can't resist...

Puppy eyes...

"Fine! You can buy yourself a small present too! Not too much because you have loads of stuff already!" I said and Niall hugged me happily. "Thank you! I love ya!" Niall said enthusiastic and kissed my cheek happily.