n i n e

Somehow this won't update in its whole. Sorry, I'm trying.

Niall Horan.

"Morning babe!" I kissed Shawn his head. "Morning, Ni!" He said and smiled. "I love you!" I said and flopped beside Shawn on the bed. "Where does all this come from?" Shawn asked with a smile and kissed me shortly. "I just wanted you to wake up happily." Shawn pulled me in a hug and kissed my head. "Thank you, baby. That's sweet. It worked really well." Shawn said happily and smiled bright. "Good." Madelyn walked into the room and smiled. "Huggies?" She asked and made grabby hands. Shawn lifted her up with one arm and she directly cuddled up. "I'm so glad you found her." Shawn whispered as he stroked her head. "And so am I." I kissed both their heads and smiled brightly. "Me also." Madelyn giggled and we all three smiled.

"They meenies?" Louis asked as he was cuddled up against Liam on the couch who was scrolling through the comments of the pictures of Louis being little in public. "They are, but that's okay. They just have to process the new thing." Liam said and pulled him closer. "Look, breakfast." I gave Louis a plate with pancakes and also placed one in front of Madelyn who was already sitting in front of the table. Ready to eat. " 'm not hungry." Louis pouted and crawled closer to Liam. "You need to eat darling, breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Liam said and sat up so he can cut Louis his pancakes. "They're cute actually." Shawn said and I nodded. "They are indeed. How could it happen that they didn't see it of each other?" I thought out loud. I gasped softly as Shawn randomly squeezes my butt and walks to Madelyn to help her cut her pancake. I rolled my eyes and got back to the kitchen quickly to get food for us too.

"Shall we go to the playground?" Shawn asked with little sparkles in his eyes. "Why you look so happy and chilling asking that?" A grin formed on my face. "I don't know. Does it? I just wanna go there and have fun with Maddy." Shawn said happily placing a butterfly kiss on my nose. "Well, then let's go. Then Louis and Liam can have fun here. You gonna get Madelyn?" Shawn nodded and kisses my nose again as he walked away to get Madelyn. Somehow he had cute little sparkles in his eyes I've never seen before. Absolutely adorable. "DADDY!" I heard a happy squeal in another room. Loud laughter filled the room and I looked around the corner. Shawn was blowing air on Madelyn's stomach on a way it tickled a lot and made a funny sound. "DADDY HELP!" She yelled when she saw me and I walked up to them with a grin. I did the same as Shawn did to Madelyn but then on his neck. He yelled and laughed loud. "Don't bully our daughter." I kissed both their heads and smiled. "Let's go to the playground. Little kids!" I winked at Shawn and took Madelyn her jacket.

"She's making friends!" I said as she was happily following another boy and girl to the sand. "She is, but you can clean the house of all of that shit." Shawn said with a grin as Madelyn sat down on the sand and directly got dirty. "You are older!" I said in protest. I hate to clean the house I just don't get how the vacuum cleaner works. We just have a really weird one. "That doesn't mean I need to do the cleaning! Idiot!" Shawn laughed shortly and kissed me.

"You feel that to-" I got interrupted by loud crying and turned around. Madelyn laid on the floor loud crying and I quickly walked over to her. "Hey baby what happened? You okay?" I lifted her off the floor and placed her on my leg and kissed her head. I wasn't expecting an answer of what happened but one of her new friends walked over to me. "She fell because she was running!" He explained to me and I smiled to him. "Thank you for telling us." The boy smiled back. "No problem! I hope you are alright!" The boy Said to Madelyn and ran back to the swings. Shawn wiped the sand off Madelyn her clothes and hands and kissed her head. "Go play some more with your new friends and then we pick up the other boys for diner!" Shawn said excitedly and Madelyn nodded and carefully ran away again. "McDonald's?" I asked surprised and Shawn nodded. "McDonald's!" Shawn happily answered and shortly kissed my lips.