s e v e n t e e n

Shawn Mendes

''All the presents were so amazing!'' Niall says happily while putting all the presents into our suitcase. Even though I love Christmas, especially on our way, I'm happy it's over. At the same time not... It's weird. ''Yes, they were. Now I have to watch even more golfing than I already do.'' I say with a pout and Niall his loud laughter fills the room. ''Sorry babe, but it is a awesome thing! I can't wait to try it out.'' Niall says excitedly. My parents decided to give Niall a special golf club which you can connect to your tv via Bluetooth. Great, really fucking great. Niall always watches golf on the big tv screen which means I have to watch the fuck along. I hate it. And if Niall doesn't want to go to the gold club alone. Oh well, why don't just drag Shawn along so he can be bored and slam all the balls into the bushes and trees all day. Now I can watch him play golf in front of the tv after watching other people play it. What's so amusing of it. The only thing I can think of I looking at their asses in tight pants. Nothing more. Slamming balls into holes. I don't need a goddamned golf club for that shit...

But Niall likes it so, whatever. 

''When do we have to leave?'' I ask silently and Niall looks up. ''Well, where do you wanna spend New Years?'' He asks and I shrug my shoulders. He flops beside me on the couch and smiles sweet. ''Liam and Louis flew over to America on the first day of Christmas.'' Niall suggests. ''They went to New York?'' I ask and Niall nods. ''We could do that. Let me think about it for a bit. And discuss it with the boys if they actually want that.'' I say and Niall nods again. 

''Hey!'' I hear Louis yell enthusiastic through the phone. ''Hey Lou, how are you doing?'' ''Good, 'm tired.'' I hear him say in a way which shows me he gots his thumb in his mouth. ''I understand, it was a long flight, huh?'' I ask knowing he'll most probably be nodding by now. ''Yes.'' He says shortly making me smile. ''Can you give me Liam? Then you can maybe take a nap.'' ''Yes.'' Louis repeats his answer and I hear him walking yelling for daddy. My heart melts for a bit and somewhere I hear Liams voice. ''Hey, Liam here.'' ''Hey, Shawn here.'' I imitate him with a soft laugh. ''Hey Shawn! How are you doing? Enjoying family time?'' He asks sweetly. ''Yes, I really am. I really didn't see it coming. We had an amazing Christmas. You too? How was Louis his birthday?'' I ask and Liam starts to tell about their great days together. Hearing the grin in his voice Liam doesn't even need to tell he gave Louis an extra birthday present late at night. Of course he did. It's Liam and he has Louis as boyfriend. ''That sounds as an amazing time indeed.'' I say with a chuckle. ''So, Niall asked me earlier today what we were doing with New Years and he said that you and Louis are in New York. We thought it would be nice to maybe spend it with the four of us. Only if you two want to of course, we don't wanna bother or ruin your first New Years eve together or anything.'' I caught myself rattling and stopped it making Liam laugh. ''Don't worry. You know we would be honest about that if you would be a bother. Even though you two would never be. Especially because you two do so much for my Boo. I'll discuss it with him and text you about it, okay?'' Liam says sweetly and I smile. ''Yes, that's alright. No problem about the Louis part. We do it with love. How is he doing beside being tired of the flight?'' I ask interested and Liam again starts telling.

''Liam just texted me that Louis is super excited about us coming over for New Years.'' I say and Niall looks up with a smile. ''Really? That's so sweet. When are we going?'' ''It's the 28th now so how about the 30th?'' I ask and Niall nods. ''Sounds like a plan.'' He smiles pulling me in for a kiss. 

''Are we going to the Maldives after New York?'' Niall hugs me from my side. ''No, you have to work and Madelyn is away from home for too long in my eyes. She's still new you know. I think it's not good to travel so much already. Besides I'm not going anywhere on a hot holiday as long as she can't keep her head above water. Especially not at the Maldives. '' I say and I hear Niall sigh disappointed. ''You're right, but I don't wanna work.'' Niall complains and I turn my head to kiss his sleep. ''I understand, but you're with the other boys so that's fun, right?'' I ask and Niall shakes his head with a pout. ''I wanna stay with you and Madelyn forever.'' He says and I let out a soft sigh. ''I know. How are we actually doing it if I have to work again too?'' I ask and Niall lifts his head up. ''Well, you sneaky bitch are already working again. You just say you aren't but you are. Just unofficial. And it's going very well.'' Niall says and I roll my eyes. ''I mean if I have to go to the studio again and perform and travel just like you.'' I say and Niall shrugs his shoulders. ''That's for later. For now we are good.'' He says and I nod shortly. ''It just makes me think a lot. Both our careers are really important, it makes me doubt if we made the right decision.'' I admit and Niall suddenly looks up again. ''Don't say that Shawn! We thought this all through. There are more famous people with children and that's okay too! Their parents travel apart too and that's all okay. We got this Shawn. Don't doubt us. Like Liam...'' Niall chuckles at his own joke. ''Louis is an adult. I do trust us, but I can't do anything about those thoughts you know. Everyone has them sometimes.'' ''Yes and you got them more than some other people, but that's totally okay. I get it and indeed everyone has those thoughts about big decisions some days. It's okay, baby. Really.'' He says and kisses my lips shortly. ''Thank you, Ni, thank you for saddling yourself up with me for so long already. I love you.'' I say and Niall smiles. ''With all the fucking love. I love you lots, babe.'' Again he kisses my lips but this time longer. As we pull back we both smile widely.

 I love this man so goddamn much.