Amazing Writers

(Note: this is an unedited previously published chapter. I didn't realise I forgot to republish it so I thought I would now for a lil bit of xmas cheer and because everything I said here two odd years ago still holds true now. There are some amazing writers on this site that I love exploring so if I've missed anyones fave let me know so I can check them out! Also I don't know why I swear so much in here.)

There are times I read the works of some writers on this site and I am absolutely gobsmacked at their talent, literally, it's these people that actually make me strive to try and make my writing better. I sometimes sit down and have to properly digest some of the work they produce because dear lord, it's absolutely amazing. And like the classic bitch I am, I'm going to name some of my absolute favourite writers, mostly because I can, but also because this is my lame way of showing appreciation to some of the beautiful work that gets put up on this site.

I was rereading some of hepburnettes (okay, for some reason the @ disappears) work the other day and my god, her words are fucking beautiful. There is this unique rawness in her writing, and especially those damn descriptions that leave my jaw hanging on the ground. I literally do not know how she does it. She was also one of the first people I truly appreciated on this site when I first started properly using it and I can remember so eagerly reading 'Slow Dancing.' I also remember being absolutely in love with the way all her stories has beautiful minimalist covers (not that her books now don't have amazing covers!)

Another author I love to bits is autheras, she has this way of keeping you on the edge of your seat. I'm so lucky to have stumbled across High School Hit List when I did because goddamn that was a thrilling read. Not to mention I was a mess of emotions. Is it weird that I've saved all her books so I can read them once they have been completed? I don't think I can handle the wait for every chapter, I will literally combust (of excitement or nerves, who knows?) There's something about her books that just keeps drawing you in and wanting more.

I also cannot not mention simonesaidwhat, not only are her books amazing and also soul destroying (mostly looking at All that is Gold here) but they are so unique and out of the box. She can turn something that is primarily cliche into something completely original which is in my opinion, a rare trait to have. Another thing I've noticed is that she stands her ground, especially when it comes her own books or someone being downright rude, sometimes, I live to see her snarky comments pop up on my notifications.

clarifications is another author I adore. I have yet to read all her books but I have to say, 'The undoing of Ryder Burke' and 'Apartment Thirteen' are literal gems. Like dude, her writing. Amazing, that's all I have to say. Amazing. (Apartment Thirteen actually gave me chills it was so well written, and don't even get me started on The undoing of Ryder Burke, pure perfection.)

I feel like I'm just going on a spree here naming so many authors. I can't help it! There are too many amazing writers on this site. I should stop but I have so many more favourites! So alas, I shall carry on.

radteens I actually adore her work. Not to mention that 'Priya and Declan' is literally my favourite book on this site. I don't know what it is but her writing draws me in, it's like the perfect mixture of all things needed to make amazing prose. (I feel like I use the word amazing too much, I need to switch it up.) And I love how her stories are so fucking unique like can you not (actually no carry on, Wattpad needs more of that extraordinary work.) And also, fuck me, her covers though. I know this whole chapter is supposed to be about the writing but can we also sit down and appreciate those godsent covers?