Straight crushes

Hey there readers!
I'm really sorry for the late update but I'm currently having my formative assessments going on so I couldn't write :(

-
Oenomel13

Okay to be honest, this is the worst thing ever.

Literally it's THE worst thing ever to happen to a gay person. It's like you really really like someone but then someone hits your head with a brick because they're straight and never will like you back.

 It's like you really really like someone but then someone hits your head with a brick because they're straight and never will like you back

I've gone through it 3 times in my lifetime and the first time I did, that person was very homophobic

I was depressed for two years after having a crush on him as I saw him everyday for the span of 2 years and there was nothing I could do as he was my classmate.

It was suffocating as there was nothing I could do and even now this continues. I've new crush on a guy who's very anti social and doesn't even have a social media account.

I can't imagine how he survives but yeah even he loves soccer.

I've come to realise that the guys that are in love with chasing and kicking a ball around for hours are the kind of boys I like. (I don't have intentions of offending any football players or fans here)

Now comes the amazing fact! Most of the people don't know this but soccer is one of the most homophobic sport in the world.

So yeah it's pretty much like lying on the cold hard concrete floor and crying.

Well, this is one of things only lgbt people can relate to.

But, the straight guys out there imagine that you have a crush on a girl that you really really like but then later on find that the girl is a lesbian.

And, the straight girls out there imagine you have a crush on a guy that you really really like but then later on you find out that the guy is gay.

Well, I guess it's clear to all the straight readers out there what it feels like.