Change

Mahatma Gandhi once said,
"You must be the change, you want to see."

Change is one of the most important thing that we need to fight homophobia.

Yet people are unwilling to change their perspective. They're like "Not my problem, why the hell should I care?"

This what has to change for our society to progress ahead.

We're so busy saying that it's not my problem that we're blinded to the harsh reality.

Let's take the Transgender community, we almost see them every at traffic light begging, and people just ignore them or give them some spare change like they're the problem

They're not the problem we are, now you might be confused. So ask yourself whether you'll hire a transgender person if you were hiring new employees or will you sit next to a transgender person in your classroom?

You most probably won't, and that's the problem. We're blinded to the fact that the reason they are begging for money is that no one employs them, no on educates them and cycle goes on.

 We're blinded to the fact that the reason they are begging for money is that no one employs them, no on educates them and cycle goes on

We need to stop this, we need to change, we need to progress.

To make our society better, more open minded.
The word "chaka" i.e transgender in hindi is often used as a abusive word.

That has to change,
We have to change.

Change is a easy word to say but a though word to implement but, tough things are the things that lead to great things.

Think about this and you will already  be half there about implementing change.