Leo's Jam

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo said to his brothers.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked.

"Maybe me because I am a girl after all." I suggest.

"Maybe." Adam said.

"Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams-" Leo started.

"Des?" Chase curiously ask, nodding to me.

Leo and I look at each other and both answered, "Eww, no!" And then we looked at each other again and laughed.

"He's talking about Danielle." I comment, gesturing to a blonde haired girl sitting on the bench and was playing on her phone.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase asked him.

"That's the one." I answer for him.

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet? On the floor?" Leo asked, "Open your textbooks, boys, 'cause class is in session." He walked over to her as we follow and stand by.

"Hello Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" Leo asked as she shook her head, "Enough to break the ice." He sat down beside her. "I'm Leo Dooley."

"Didn't you send me 87 emails?" She asked.

"Yeah, that was a slow day." Leo answered.

"Desperate." I murmur in a singsong voice as Adam and Chase laughed.

"Okay, well, see you later, Lenny." Danielle replied, standing up and leaving.

"It's Leo by the way." Leo corrected her, standing up and walked back over to us.

"So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook?" Chase asked, "I mean other than denied."

"You can copy mine and Adam's. I put desperate-" I start, smiling a little while nodding over at Adam.

"I have she's not going to the dance with Lenny." Adam finished as Chase nodded with our statements when Bree walked up to us.

"Are you guys talking about the dance too?" Bree asked, "Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?"

"No one's asked you, huh?" I answer.

"No! I really want to go with that guy. His name is Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not." Bree replied and then sung the last word, "Chemistry!" She looked at back at us. "What should I do?"

"Whatever you do, he's coming over here to talk to you." I point out.

"What? Now? Really? Why?" Bree freaked out.

"How's it going?" Ethan asked us once he walked over to us.

"Ethan! What a huge surprise! To see you here, for reasons we do not know." Chase said.