Prank You Very Much

✖️✖️✖️✖️

A lot has happened the past couple of weeks, like some llama drama; We even pulled a haunting prank on Trent for bullying Leo so much; Perry got Davenport to create a robot version of herself, which ended in disaster-ish.

Chase inadvertently shrunk Adam down to a couple of inches, which I did help- as always- get him back to his normal size in the end.

And, Chase and I are still in a relationship and closer, I guess.

***

Leo and I found Adam at a cyber desk, pressing buttons as we quickly go over to him, standing on each side of Adam. "Adam, what are you doing?" Leo asked.

"Pranking Chase for April Fool's." Adam answered.

"But it's November." I point out.

"Exactly. April's when people expect to be pranked. If I do it now, then wham-o. It's like a baby with a mustache. You don't see it coming." Adam replied.

"So what's the prank?" Leo asked.

"Oh, I rigged Chase's capsule, so when he enters it, he'll be showered with fifty gallons of expired milk." Adam answered excitedly, "Well, forty-nine. I needed some for my cereal."

Leo and I made a disgusted look as I shook that last part away. "Awesome prank." I say, high-fiving Adam.

"You're only saying that because you love pranking people. She's the Prank Queen of pranks, Adam." Leo replied, saying the last part to Adam.

"And I don't deny it for a second." I say.

"Awesome." Adam replied as we high-fived again. "Oh! Here he comes. Act cool."

"I don't need to act. It's in my blood." Leo commented as I stifle back a laugh as he gave me a quick glare and a quick hit on my arm.

I hold my hands up in surrender as they got in their not so subtle 'cool' poses. I sit down in a rolling chair and prop my legs up on the desk while folding my arms across my chest.

Bree walked in and looked at Adam. "Let me guess. Pranking Chase again?" She said.

"Pssh. No. Yeah." Adam replied, laughing a little.

"Adam, you are so immature." Bree said.

"Eh, I've been called worse." Adam replied, standing up straight as I stood up from my chair and walked back over to the boys and stood between them.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Wake me up when I'm old enough to move out." Bree said, walking towards her capsule.

Adam clicked his tongue against the inside of his mouth and nodded a little just as Bree entered her capsule and closed the door. Then expired milk came crashing down on her and covered her completely.

"Oh, that's way more awesome than when you told us about it." I comment as Bree glared at Adam as he nodded. "And Adam, Chase's capsule is the one in the middle."

"Oh yeah." Adam replied, laughing a little.

Bree stepped out as I hand her a towel as she try to clean some of the expired milk off of her. Leo sprayed air freshener on her as she glared at him, making him stop. Adam was cleaning her capsule of the milk.

Chase walked in and asked amused, "Rigged the wrong capsule again, Adam?"

"Mmaayybbee." Adam answered just as Donald and Tasha walked into the lab.