Episode 1: Duncney meets

Courtney's POV:

I'm Courtney.. I'm being forced to go to this summer camp.. "Mom! I don't wanna go!! Can I at least bring me PDA??" "Sure Courtney... I heard they're doing challenges and every week someone gets to leave.. You'll be in tv and-" Courtney interrupted her "TV...???!!! When do I go..?" Her mom laughed "a few hours" Courtney ran up stairs and packed "have enough bags.?" Her mom chuckled "Yes mom.." "Better not miss your bus Court." "Bye Mom!!" Courtney ran to bus and some guy with a green Mohawk motioned to sit beside him.. I did..

Duncan's POV:

This super hot girl walked on the bus to summer camp and I motion her to sit beside and she does. Score!! "Hey, I'm Duncan." "I'm Courtney..." I put my arm around her and she smiled slightly "Can you not do that duncan.?" "Whatever you say Princess" "What....?" We arrived at camp before I could answer her.. Cris called the names "Duncan, Courtney, Katie, Sadie, Bridgette, Geoff, Gwen, Cody, Lindsay, Tyler, Zoey, Mike, Heather, Alejandro.." He then said cabin mates "Katie and Sadie, Bridgette and Geoff, Gwen and Cody, Tyler and Lindsay, Zoey and Mike, Heather and Alejandro, and.... Duncan and Courtney..!" Courtney shrugged and smiled slightly

Courtney's POV:

"What.? I have to share a cabin with duncan?? Is that even legal??" Cris laughed. I try to make the best of things but duncan is carving things into the walls and making a lot of noise "SHUT UP DUNCAN!" "Sorry Princess.." Why does he keep calling me that!!?? "Duncan.. I'm going to take a shower.." "Okay Courtney.." I grab an outfit and walks into the bathroom and scream "THERE IS NO LOCKED DOORS??" I scare duncan "what was that.?

Duncan's POV:

I saw her naked.. I think she knows tho... "Princess... How are you gonna get a shower with the soap out here.?" "SHIT!!" I walk into the bathroom and give her the soap.. Later she came out with her pajamas on "Hey, is it cold in here or is it just me..?" "I don't know princess.. There is a double bed and bunk bed.. I'm sleeping on the double bed so if you get cold you can join me." "I'll consider.." Yes! Now I just have to make it as cold as I can so she'll come over and join me! I open the window and crack the door "I-I'm cold duncan.!" "Come join me.." "J-Just for tonight" she came over and cuddled next to me.

TUNE IN FOR NEXT CHAPTER!! 😏