Episode 3: Uh. What?!?

Courtney's POV:

Gwen has been hitting on Duncan.. Good thing Dunky doesn't like nasty goth girl.. Or does he? Looks like Gwen is going home first. "Hey Gwen!" "Hi..?" "All I have to say is beware. Duncan is mine. Not yours. Touch him you die. Better yet, talk to him you die.! You have Cody! So if like if you would lay off duncan!" "You guys aren't dating! He's a free man!" I looked really confused and duncan pulled me to the woods and told me "for the sake of our privacy we should keep this a secret.." Ugh! A secret! We're on TV! There is no secrets! "Are you ashamed of me duncan? You don't want the world to know I love you and you love me??" "Princess! It's not like that!" "I Just N-need to know if you like Gwen." "Of course not! There's only one princess. 2 girls can't share the same crown!" Awe! That was the cutest thing ever! "Can you not talk to her?" "Anything for Princess" he picked me up and spun me "I love you Princess."

Gwen's POV:

Courtney Is a total bitch! She can go kiss my ass! Duncan and I are supposed to be together! I love him! He Loves Me! I think.. That snobby bitch can go somewhere! "Duncan... Do you love me?" "Er.. Uh.. No Gwen.. I thought we talked about this.. I love Courtney.!" "Stupid Dick." Courtney stuck her tongue out then duncan kissed her.. This is when I know... Duncan is not. A free man.. I run off into my cabin and Cody kisses me "Cody, not now.." I try not to cry "Gee Babe.. You okay?" "N-Yeah.." I kiss him "I'm okay because I have you.. I don't need duncan!" "Awe. Babe! You need me to kick duncan.?" "No Hun.. I'm Fine" I'm totally not fine..

Duncan's POV:

Courtney really hates Gwen.! This isn't going to be like summer camp a while back! We'll it wasn't on tv but I still screwed up.. I was with this girl and cheated.. I don't like Gwen! We've tried to date but.. She ended up with me and Cody at the same time. She knows I want to crush her skull. She has the mother fucking nerve to ask me that fucking question! Stupid cunt! Me and Courtney go back to our cabin and I kiss her "you're the only girl for me. I promise I have no feelings for Gwen. You're my only princess!" I pick her up and kiss her trying to sort out the drama..

Courtney's POV:

I love duncan. I do.. But. It's gonna take more than that.. I want him to tell the world I'm his.. "I don't want to hide this anymore.. I can't take it! I want the world to know we're together duncan! I don't care about my parents.. Or people that will give us hate and-" he interrupted me "Princess! Calm Down.. We'll announce it tomorrow" he picks me up and hugs me. Night comes and we both lay down on the bed .. And find ourselves going all the way.

Gwen's POV:

Okay.. I saw them.. That's all I have to say.. I can't do this. I'm talking to cris. "Get me off this show cris!" "Can't do that!' He laughed "YOU DICK LISTEN UP! GET ME OFF THIS SHOW OR ILL SHAVE UR FUCKING HEAD!!" I got to go home. Now I won't be in the way.. Plus I saw my only real friend, was my boyfriend.. Cody, he jumped on the boat after me.. Now we won't bother duncan and Courtney.!

Sorry Gwuncan Fans but I hate Gwuncan with a passion.. I had to mention it but get it out as fast as I could... Sorreh.