Episode 2:Surprise?

Courtney's POV:

Duncan. He's all the only thing I can think about. Duncan. The way he cuddles me.. I.. I don't even know anymore.. I think.. I might like him... I hoped I didn't have dreams about him.. I talk in my sleep.. But with my luck.. I'm having a dream about him.. "I love you too duncan." I say in my sleep.. I'm now hoping he he didn't hear.. But again with my luck he shakes me.. "Huh?" "You were dreaming about me.." He laughed "no I-I wasn't!" He kissed me I blushed bright red. Now there really isn't even a thought that doesn't have to do with duncan.. It's driving me crazy!

Duncan's POV:

We kissed! Plus she said she loved me? Best day ever! I got the hottest girl on camp crushing on me! I kiss her again and put my hands on her waist. "Night Princess." "Night Dunky." Uh.. Okay then.. I cuddle her again then kiss her cheek and went to sleep. I found myself dreaming of me and Courtney In a bed reading to children which I guess we're our kids... That's the weirdest dream I've ever had.. But I'm planning on asking her out.. This week.. They said there will only be a few challenges and it's mostly about the drama that happens in between and challenges stir up the drama..

Courtney's POV:

I.love.him. I admit .. That kiss was awesome !! "Morning Dunky!" I kiss his cheek "huh?" I find it weird we aren't dating and yet we still kissed.. I'm hoping he asks me out soon.. "Oh..morning Princess." We ended up cuddling all day. I think he wants to take it all the way... He's giving me signals.. But on this show. Privacy doesn't exist.. I hope he has a plan to ask me out cuz this girl doesn't do *Simple*..

Duncan's POV:

I'm getting her to go all the way with me.. But, I realize .. The only place that has privacy is... Tithe bathroom.. This is gonna be harder than I thought.. I try busting a Camera. A camera crew comes In and replaces the camera. "Courtney, I know this is awkward but come in the bath room with me.." "What..?!" "Nothing awkward just come with me!" She follows me into the bathroom "Why the bathroom duncan.?" "Because Princess.. It's the only place with a decent amount of privacy.." "Why do we need privacy?" "Because.. Courtney.. Will u be my girl?" She blushed and smiled the brightest I've ever seen "yes Dunky!" She jumped up onto me and kissed me. Now I got the hottest girl on camp, all to myself! "Love you Princess" she looked shocked "you do.? I love you too!"

Tune in for next Chapter sorry I didn't have this up sooner, I had to redo it like 5 times..