Episode 5: No Comment

Zoey's POV:

So Courtney.. Pregnant. I mean she's only 16! What are her parents going to think!?

Courtney's POV:

Me and Duncan are both afraid of the other campers because they are non stop talking about how my parents are gonna kill us.. Loads of help! Thanks! Ugh. "Duncan, What are we going to do after we get of this summer camp???" "Tell your parents.. I got you Pregnant and it's all my fault not yours.." I hugged him "I'm not letting go just yet" I kept hugging him.. "everyone thinks I'm a whore!" I started to cry.. I wanted off this summer camp.. With Duncan or not. "Duncan.. I want off this camp" "I'll see what I can do princess.'' "Love you dunky" I laid down and fell asleep on him. I've cried a lot and it's making me tired..

Duncan's POV:

Courtney wants off this island.. and I'm gonna get her off.. Not only does she want off.. I'm tired of the guys bullshit. I'm hoping they will take a package deal. Because if they take Courtney they take me. I'm not leaving Courtney alone with her parents. It was my fault not hers.. I went to Chris "Take me and Courtney off the show." "Huh?" "get me and Courtney off this show. NOW!" Me an her got to go home.. Well Courtney's house.. lord help..

Bye!! xD next episode will be later today! Stupid school!