yuri!!!on ice pt 2

[contains fucking spoilers you are warned, don't be a hoe and comment, "o no why the fuck did you spoil??"

cool?

ok good]

episode 10-12 [finale]

I am finally caught up with all of my episodes and holy shit I wasn't even ready?? I'm still fUcking sobbing?? I didn't want all of this to end already???? I didn't sign up for this???

Yurio and Otabek should start dating already because:

1| otabek offering to save yurio by driving away with him on his freaking motorcycle
2| otabek ranting his feelings on the rooftop overlooking the Barcelona city and yurio listening
3| yurio saying "davai!" to otabek when he was about to perform and otabek showing him a thumbs up; the same thing goes for otabek saying "yurio davai" and yurio showing thumbs up
4| yurio blushing whenever he is near him
5| do I need to continue???

CHRIS & PHITCHIT (nO JJ HE CAN GTFO HE'S SUCH A SELFISH NARCISSISTIC PERSON) ARE LIKE SO FUCKING ADORABLE & TALENTED & SEXY THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS!!! PHITCHIT'S DREAM ABOUT SHOWING THE WORLD HOW FUN FIGURE SKATING IS WITH HAMSTERS, RAINBOWS & HIS SQUAD IS SO PRECIOUS WE SHOULD ALL APPRECIATE THIS BALL OF SUNSHINE. SAME GOES FOR CHRIS, IN THE FINALES HE LET THE WOMAN PUT A RED FLOWER CROWN ON HIS HEAD AND HE WINKED AND I JUST MELTED. NOBODY SHOULD LAY A FINGER ON THEM, THEY ARE FUCKING GOLDEN OKAY? OKAY.

don't say tfios moment or else I'll kill you^

YURI JUST BASICALLY PROPOSED TO VIKTOR AND VIKTOR DIDNT EVEN SEEM
FAZED BY IT. LIKE THEY ARE TAKING THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL ALREADY CHOKE ME PLEASE. OH DID I MENTION THE LUCKY CHARM RINGS AND HOW VIKTOR TOLD EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED WHEN YURI GETS THE GOLD MEDAL RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SQUAD?? ASSDFFGHJKL

BY THE WAY IN EPISODE 11 YURI KISSES HIS RING WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO PERFORM FOR GOOD LUCK; CAN THIS SHOW GET ANY FUCKING MORE PERFECT?

OKAY BUT THE ENDING OF EPISODE 11 AND THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE 12 LITERALLY BROUGHT ME INTO TEARS. Don't you see how much victor/viktor cares about yuri? He never wants to leave his side, he always wants to be there for him no matter what. He doesn't want to loose yuri. And I see why yuri is pushing him away; he thinks that everybody hates him because he stole viktor away from the competition. But he didn't. Viktor wanted to be his coach and that was his decision. LIKE THEY ARE SO CONFUSED ABOUT EACH OTHER'S RELATIONSHIP ITS KILLING ME.

Bonus fangirling: IN THE END OF THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT YURI ASKED VIKTOR TO BE HIS COACH AGAIN AND THAT HE WILL TRY HIS BEST TO WIN THE GOLD MEDAL. THAT MEANS THAT HE WONT RETIRE. THAT MEANS THAT BOTH OF THEM WILL BE COMPETING AGAINST EACH OTHER. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE??

interviewer: yuri, your thoughts on competing your ex-coach?

yuri: look at that ass, he's so hot don't you think?

interviewer: um let's focus oka-

yuri: we are planning to live together after this tournament ends.

interviewer: ...

***

interviewer: viktor do you think that yuri katsuki has a chance to beat you on the ice?

viktor: i want him to win a gold medal so that we will get married.

interviewer: how d-

viktor: oH MY GOD DID YOU SEE YURI'S QUADS? HUSBAND MATERIAL RIGHT THERE!!

interviewer: what's up with people these days?

***

bonus bonus fangirling: IN THE END OF THE TOURNAMENT I NOTICED HOW EVERYBODY LEFT EXCEPT THE CLEANERS AND RIGHT IN THE CORNER OF THE RINK YURI & VIKTOR WERE STILL HUGGING EACH OTHER. LIKE???? HOW CUTER CAN THIS GET????

AND YURI WAS IN BETWEEN VIKTOR'S LEGS. BRB GONNA HANG MYSELF NOW.

okay I am done fangirling, and now let's go to the figure skating rank. [this is for episode 11 not 12 oops]

• yuri plisetsky is in the first place with the score of 188.56 (im so proud of my baby he deserves so much T.T)
• otabek altin is in the second place with the score of 112.38 (fun fact: I lived in Almaty, Kazakhstan for 4 years & they totally copied a Kazakh face &  I'm happy)
• chris something (I always forget his last name oops) is in the third place which the score of 102.37 (this lil sexy ass swedish dude is my fave tbh)
• yuri katsuki is in the fourth place with the score of 97.83 (GOGOGOGO WIN THIS TOURNAMENT I BELIEVE IM YOU YURI cue the emotional crying)
• phitchit is in the fifth place with the score of 95.73 (did you see his flashbacks of him being cute with hamsters and being a toddler?? can he get any more cuter???)
• jj the king is in the last place with the score of 86.71 (no comment for him, he lost my love)

for episode 12 here's a picture:
[its in order btw the first picture is last place the last picture is first place]

it's sad that Mickey & Seung left :( I actually wanted to know more about their background stories & see them evolve into something more

it's sad that Mickey & Seung left :( I actually wanted to know more about their background stories & see them evolve into something more. BUT THEY WILL COME BACK INTO THE FOUR CONTINENTS COMPETITION SO IM FUCKING HYPED.

I don't know if there will be a season 2. But if there won't be any, I'm still happy & blessed to be alive in this year when YOI was made & born.

+ I loved loved loved the ending okay? It just ended so beautifully that it makes you stop and think for a while. About every little character plot & details that happened throughout the whole show. Yuri!!!On Ice is 2016's most beautiful and meaningful anime ever made. The producers and directors and all the other people that helped to make this show to happen deserve fucking awards. And I'm just so thankful that they didn't make viktuuri's romance into another yaoi romance. They made them develop and care about each other without even kissing and doing shit like that. Same goes for otayuri's relationship.

we call everything on the ice love.

Laters because I'm sobbing & I can't continue writing this,
shah

by the way this is not the end I promise you. these characters will stay in my heart forever and some months later I'll bring this topic back up.