Chapter 1

A/n: This is my Levi x Eren book be sure to leave comments and any suggestions you have. Sorry if this isn't the best I know i haven't been writing much and  i want to change that. I will be continuing the first book the next chapter will be up soon hopefully. Thanks for all the support <3.

                                                                            ------Levi's P.O.V.------

Today is March 25, 2016 it was a good day so far until I heard gunshots in the distance. I thought of it as nothing and went back to my cave. "*sighs* it's getting kind of boring sitting here, I'll go out and see what they were shooting at" I was on my way to see what had been shot, when I saw a bunny covered in blood and crouched on the ground trying to stay alive. 

 I could eat him to put him out of his misery, but he looks like he's fighting for his life.

As I walk over to help him, he shakily stands up, looks at me terrified. He staggers away terrified of me just because I'm a wolf and he's a bunny. I walk after him not saying a word, he tries to walk faster but he falls. He looks like he rather die than go with me. "Hey, Bunny I can help you" "I.......I-I don't.......want h-help from....y-you" He gets up and tries walking again but falls over, this time I catch him. "L-let go!" I sigh as I pick him up trying not to make him lose any more blood than he already has. "p-put......me...d-down!" "No, I'm helping you and if you don't get the help you need you will surely die" he sighed and stayed quiet until we reached the cave. "W-wait!" "What is it now brat?" "Is-Isn't there....... a pack in there?" "No, and stop talking you'll keep losing blood" We finally got in the cave I laid him down and got all the necessary tools to help him. "ready?" "pl-please.... hurry" After a few minutes I got the bullet out, stitched him up, and cleaned the blood away from the wound. 

                                                                ------Eren's P.O.V------  

The wolf saved me I thought he was going to kill me, a helpless bunny who was shot by hunters. "Hey, what's your name brat" "It's Eren, and thanks for helping me I'll be leaving now" he grabbed my shoulder "No, the wound still needs to heal before you can leave this cave got it" the cave was impeccably clean, it was amazing.  "I don't have a choice do I?" "No, not unless you want other predators chasing after you." "Okay, are you sure you're ok with me staying?" "Yes, it was getting rather lonely in this cave. You should get some rest it is night already" "I guess, where do I lay?" "over there" he pointed to a bed made of grass and straw "Isn't this where you sleep?" "Yes, but it's ok you need it more than I do" I sighed and layed down on the bed and fell asleep soon after I laid down. I was so tired running from those hunters shooting at me. The bed felt really comfy, it felt like the bed I had at home.