Chapter 7

------Eren's P.O.V------
I woke up the next morning sore and happy that I finally had my heat. I also happy I was going to have his baby. He woke up soon after I did and he hugged me. "Morning beautiful" I smiled and blushed a little. "Morning" he got up "What would you like to eat?" "Something warm" I smiled and told him what I wanted, he didn't waste anytime getting the ingredients. He started cooking and it smelled like heaven, he always cooked for me. "What are you making Levi?" "Its a secret" he put his pointer finger to his lips like he was shhing me. I rolled my eyes "Okay" I sat in bed waiting for him to finish cooking the food he was making and it smelled amazing i wanted to eat right way. I was so hungry I could eat for two people........ which I am now. he finally put a bowl of Katsudon (pork- cutlet bowl) in front of me, he was sure to leave the meat off my katsudon. "This smells amazing!" "It sure does now lets eat" we finished eating soon after he said that. I tried to get up and was a little wobbly but i could still walk, I helped him clean and put the dishes away "You sure you want to help Eren you look a little wobbly" "I cant leave you to do everything all by yourself Levi" I smiled and he sighed, then he smiled "You can clean the dishes Ill put them away" "Okay" I started washing the dishes then Levi hugged me from behind rubbing my belly. He smiled "I cant wait" "Neither can I" I smiled and kept washing the dishes "Y-youre happy t-to be having m-my baby Eren?" "Why wouldnt I be, I do love you and I wanted to have your baby thats why i didnt resist that much when you came inside" he had a look of bewilderment on his face but then smiled "Im happy" "Me too" I finished washing the dishes and Levi was hugging me the whole time.  

                                                                     ------Levi's P.O.V------

Im so happy that Eren is going to bare my child and be with me forever. I want to make food for him forever. I want to cuddle him forever. "Will you be here with me forever Eren?" he blushed and nodded hugging me "A-always" he started crying he was so happy. I was so happy that he also wanted to stay together with me forever. I will protect him and our child until the day I die. "Are you sure you want to bare my child" he gave me a glare "Of course!" he walked over and hugged me "You can stop asking me if I want your baby because I already told you my answer and that wont change" I smiled and hugged him back "I understand" he smiled and giggled. "Im hungry again Levi" "What would you like?" "Hmmm soup" "I guess youll be eating for two people now so ill make extra just incase" "Okay~" he sat down and watched me make the soup. 

A/n: I know I havent written, its because ive been sick and had to deal with school. I know this chapter is a little short but I hope you liked it. Also ill also do a follow up of this book where Eren doesnt get pregnant and more smut will be in it! See you next chapter <3