Chapter 3

A/n: warning this chapter is a smut huehuehue. Sorry if you get a nose bleed...

                                                                     ------Eren's P.O.V------

We were heading back to the cave a little after Mikasa left. I knew she was depressed that I wasn't going to go with her. When we were back in the cave and next thing I knew I was being embraced by Levi. "L-Levi?" "Let me stay like this for a while" I smiled and hugged him back, I was so happy that he saved me I owed him this was the least I could do. "I can smell your pheromones Levi..."  "Shit" 

He went into a rut WHEN?! What is he going to do about it?

"Eren I suggest you leave for a few hours" "I'm not leaving you alone dealing with this" "Well if you don't want me to take advantage of you I suggest you leave NOW!" He look dead serious but I was not going to leave him alone. I mean I haven't been in heat yet so I don't know how to help, but I'll try. "I'm not leaving" I could smell his pheromones even stronger than before, my head started to get fuzzy. Levi picked me up and slung me over his shoulder "Le-Levi what are you doing?" he didn't answer me, next thing I knew I was on the bed. Levi straddled me and looked down at me as if I was his dinner, he licked his lips. "w-wa-" He violently smacked our lips together I couldn't do anything. He was way stronger than me. He licked my jaw and left kisses going down my neck, occasionally biting my neck leaving marks. "Le-Levi" he looked up at me, but then ripped off my shirt. Good thing I was healed enough so the wounds wouldn't open back up. He started to lick and play with my nipples which lead me to moan and gasp.  "A-ah...... levi" "Don't... ah..... play with those" He ignored me and played with them even more. Soon he started moving down to my pants. "Wait!" He didn't stop he pulled my pants off to show I already had a hard on. My face turned a deep red. He bent down and licked the slit, I threw my head back. "Le-Levi!" He soon after took my hole length in his mouth. I moaned and grabbed a hand full of his hair. He started bobbing his head slowly while licking my tip at the same time. I was already really close to cumming, I pushed on his head trying to get him off of me. He ignored me and started going faster and playing with my nipples at the same time. "Le-Levi!" He stopped before I could cum. He grabbed a tie and tied it around the base of my member so I couldn't cum. He flipped me over and tied my wrists together, he took off his pants and lined his member to my entrance. "W-wait yo-" Before I could finish what I was going to say, he started entering me already. I yelped out in pain, but he kept going until he was all the way inside. I was panting a little and in pain from him entering me so soon, he didn't move until he felt like it was right. "Le-levi..." soon after I said his name he grabbed my neck and pushed it down so my head was on the bed. He started to pound into me hitting my prostate every time. "AH~" he started hitting my prostate even harder to get me to moan more. He bit my neck hard making my neck bleed slightly, he licked the blood up and kissed the bite mark. He came inside me soon after biting my neck, but I knew he didn't have enough not yet anyway. He pulled out his member sat down on the bed. He picked me up turned me toward him and eased me onto his member once again. "S-So..... d...deep" He growled a little and started moving again looking for my prostate. When he found it, he violently kept thrusting into it picking up the pace every time. All I could do was moan and hold onto him, he left love bites and bite marks all over my neck. "Fe-feels..... g-good" He was sweating and panting. I was holding on so tight I left scratch marks on his back, but he didn't care. He finally untied the tie around the base of my member so I could cum, he was still far from finished.

So this is a heat, even though I am a male this feels amazing. It did hurt in the beginning but it got better and better.