Chapter 13

~Armin's P.O.V Time skip to next day~

My hips were sore and Erwin was still sleeping holding onto my waist. I'm going to pull a prank I'm sorry Erwin I have too. "ERWIN I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I've never seen anyone get out of bed so fast "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!"  I began laughing "No I'm not I wanted to pull a prank. I pretty sure everyone heard you yell" seconds later Eren burst thru the door panting "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" "Eren calm down I'm not pregnant" I was laughing really hard now and Eren looked pissed as he walked out. "Oops hes mad at me now.." "That's what you get for pulling a prank right after your heat...." I smiled "Being pregnant wouldn't bother me if it was with you Erwin" he blinked a few timed and blushed a light pink 'damn he's cute' I thought as I hugged him "I can't walk can you please carry me?" he chuckled and nodded "Where would you like to go?" "The bathroom I need a bath" 

~Eren's P.O.V~

Oh I was pissed! I walked back to Levi and my house, bursting through the door. Levi looked at me confused "What's the matter Eren?" "Armin screamed he was pregnant and when I ran over there he said it was a prank which made me angry" "oh." Levi put a bowl of oatmeal in front of me, I happily took the bowl. Levi sat next to me placing a hand on my baby belly "I can't wait" "Neither can I. What if Armin did get pregnant? What would happen Levi?" "Erwin would protect Armin and the pup to no end. He would risk his life for Armin and the pup if Armin was pregnant" Levi smiled reassuringly which made me relax. "Don't get stressed about it Eren, stay calm for the baby" I nodded, leaning onto Levi's shoulder, eating my oatmeal.  Armin walked in the door a few minutes later. "Eren, I'm sorry I scared you. Also for making you think I was pregnant" he had his head down and he had his hands between his legs meaning he really was sorry. "I forgive you" I smiled at him. He turned his face up and looked at me happy. "Erwin and I want you and Levi to come over for dinner later" Levi and I nodded "We'll be there later." After that Armin left walking back to Erwin and his house preparing for dinner. Twenty minutes later Levi and I walked over to Erwin and Armins house for dinner. After dinner, Levi and I go home and go to sleep because it was getting late. I was really tired from running to Armins house this morning, and waking up early because my belly got in way....