Sage

10 BBY~

Seven years ago, the night that Jade and Obi-wan decided the Jedi Order was gone for good, something unexpected happened. Jade had gotten pregnant which was beyond both hers and Obi-wan's surprise. After nine months though, their surprise was gone and it was only pure happiness. they were even happier to find out that it was a baby girl, who they named sage after the herb that Jedi use to meditate with. 

It's been a peaceful seven years since then, Sage was seven years old and beginning to realize that she was force-sensitive. Obi-wan and Jade couldn't have been prouder of the intelligent daughter they had, nor happier. 

The Empire had since then removed their troops from Tattooine and it's been easier to move around them when getting food or water. Jade leaves every month or so to go visit one of the only places that keeps the Jedi name alive, Jedha. Jedha is a sacred planet where most of the kyber crystals come from. Most people who live there live there to find peace in the Force, yet the Empire's presence there ruined it every time.

Jade had begun to hear whispers that there was a rebellion building up against the Empire and she was determined to find it, even if it meant leaving Sage and Obi-wan for a while, so that's what she was going to do.

"Jade, please don't go," Obi-wan said, following her out of their room, "this is not your fight anymore."

Sage exited from her room with a smile on her face, earning a smile from both Obi-wan and Jade. Jade turned back to Obi-wan and clenched her teeth, lowing her voice slightly, "Just because you can sit here and do nothing doesn't mean I can, if there people who need help against the Empire, I'm going to help."

Obi-wan couldn't argue with that, even he wanted to help, but the urge to watch over Sage and Luke meant more to him. He felt that he couldn't be doing anything more important to helping the galaxy than that.

"I'll be back," Jade promised him, walking over and giving Sage a hug, lifting her up.

"I'll miss you, mommy," Sage said, her small arms around Jade.

"I'll miss you too, I'll be back before you know it, little one." Jade replied, standing up and grabbing her lightsabers, putting them above her butt rather than on her hips so they were hidden.

Jade walked over to Obi-wan as smiled, pulling him into a hug and letting go, beginning to walk to the door. Jade opened it and began to walk out, only to have Obi-wan grab her arm and pull her back. Their lips crashed together and when they let go, they both had the biggest smile on their faces.

"I'll be back," Jade reassured him before turning and leaving out the door. 

Jade walked all the way to her ship which was parked around the ridge, out of sight from any passerbys. Once she got there she felt a certain amount of lonelyness that caused her to sit back in her chair and take a deep breath before pressing buttons on the ship and beginning to take off. As she flew past the house she could see Obi-wan and Jade standing outside, waving.

Jade smiled to herself as her ship flew into space and she got ready to go into hyperspace. She set course for Jedha, deciding that's where she will try first.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jade was roaming the streets of Jedha City, the Holy City, squeezing through crowds of people and looking around, feeling the Force for any sense of rebellion. There were a few stormtroopers roaming around, searching people since this city was very well known for their rebellious efforts. It makes sense since they're all believers in the Force and the Empire has completely bashed on the religion.

Jade walked up a few steps before accidentatlly bumping the shoulder of a man who then turned around and started yelling at her. 

"Do you want to start something?!" He yelled causing he to be taken back.