Eadu

0 ABY~

They had finally gotten into Eadu's orbit the ride got much bumpier. They were flying through a rocky canyon in the middle of a rainstorm. Chirrut was in the back whispering, "I am one with the Force, the Force is with me."

Baze was holding onto the handles on the ceiling for dear life, Jade was in the back meditating and Sage was there getting her blaster ready. Bodhi was up front sitting in between the pilot and co-pilot's seats, directing K-2SO and Cassian on where to go.

Jyn had been sitting in the same spot she always was, watching Chirrut curiously.

"Ten degrees up," K-2SO demanded.

"No! No, no. Stay low," Bodhi then demanded, causing them to almost hit a rock.

"Are you sure this is the way?" K-2SO asked.

"Yes, yes, but they've got patrol squadrons, raders, you've got to keep it low!" Bodhi said over the noise of the wind and rain.

"Punch it right!" Cassian said causing K-2SO to steer right.

Sage decided to start meditating as well, calming herself. Jade was never stressed out because she meditated in her free time. Sage was the opposite, she was always stressed out.

The ship barely dodged a rock causing K-2SO to speak, "There's a twenty-six percent chance of failure."

"How much farther?" Cassian turned back towards Bodhi.

"I- I- I'm not sure, I've never come this way! We're close, I know that," Bodhi said.

"Well, now there's a thirty-five percent chance of failure," K-2SO pointed out.

Cassian was quick to respond, "I don't wanna know, thank you."

K-2SO nodded, "I understand."

"Everyone should really get buckled in," Sage said causing Jade to instantly get in a seat with seatbelts and buckle in. Chirrut and Baze did the same.

"You have to land now!" Bodhi yelled to K-2SO.

"The wind!" K-2SO pointed out, it was too windy to land.

"If you keep going you'll be right over the shuttle depot!" Bodhi yelled back. 

The ship all of the sudden hit a large rock causing Bodhi to fall straight back and the ship to start going down. "Everybody hold on!" Cassian commanded.

"Dammit," Sage muttered as Bodhi started to get up rather slowly. She stuck out her hands and began to drag Bodhi to the nearest seat. Jade helped her out causing Bodhi to be harshly plopped down into his seat.

Sage and Jade held him there as they crash landed straight into the ground. They had successfully kept Bodhi in his seat as they all sat there for a moment regaining their ready minds.

"Is everybody okay?" Jade asked, coughing coming from Jyn and Cassian both.

Jade looked around to make sure everybody was alright as everyone quickly undid their seatbelts. Cassian was the first to go outside in the dark rain with a flashlight to examine the damage done to the ship. 

Sage had quickly run over to Bodhi as Bodhi felt his head, being quite dizzy from the impact. "You all right?"

Bodhi only nodded, soon becoming paralyzed at how close his and Sage's faces were. Sage didn't seemed bothered by it, in fact, she didn't seem like it mattered much to her at all. It was normal for her.

After about five minutes, Bodhi and K-2 were examining the damage done to the ship from the inside. Bodhi was in the pilot's seat trying to figure out which parts of the ship were down whilst K-2SO was trying to get communications with the Alliance back up.