Scarif

0 ABY~

Jade quickly made her way to the main hangar, grabbing her stuff and meeting up with Sage. "Where's Bodhi?"

Sage gestured to the stolen ship they arrived in, "He and K-2 are getting the ship ready."

Jade turned towards the ship to see many rebels getting in it, rather secretively. She turned towards Sage, "You ready for this?"

Sage chuckled, "Mom, this isn't the first mission I've been on."

Jade smiled kindly at Sage, "Yes, but this is different, we aren't going with Cassian to retrieve information, we're raiding an imperial base."

Sage only nodded as they picked up their bags and began walking towards the ship, soon followed by Jyn and Cassian. Sage looked at her mother who looked as though she wanted to tell her something. "What is it?"

As they got to the ship, Jade pulled Sage aside, "No matter the mission, you get as many of our people out of there alive, you understand?"

Sage nodded as Jyn and Cassian walked up onto the ramp, the rebels inside saw them and stood. Sage raised forward and pulled Jade into a hug. Jade pulled out and kissed Sage on the forehead before guiding her up onto the ramp of the ship as the door began closing.

Jyn stood there overlooking the rebels who had volunteered to fight, "May the Force be with us."

Jade, Sage and Chirrut all smiled happily, closing their eyes and really feeling the words. Sage and Jyn made their way to the top of the ship where Bodhi and K-2 were sitting in the pilot's seats.

"Cargo shuttle read back please," A man on the communications system said, "What's going on out there?"

Bodhi thought for a second as the man spoke again, "This ship's off limits, no one is supposed to be on board until further instructions."

Bodhi reached for the speaker and put it up to his mouth, "Yes, yes we are-" He said nervously causing Sage to chuckle in the back. "U- Uh affirmative."

"This is an impounded imperial ship, what's your call sign?" The man replied back.

Bodhi made eye contact with Jyn, "Uhm,"

"We have to go," Jyn hurried him.

"I- It's um," Bodhi stuttered again.

"Say soemthing," Jyn said quietly, putting her blaster into her holster.

"Rouge," Bodhi replied causing Jyn and Sage's jaws to drop, "Rogue One." He finally decided.

Sage facepalmed as the man replied, "Rogue One?! There is no Rogue One!"

"Well there is now," K-2SO replied, starting up the ship.

"Rogue One, pulling away," Bodhi said causing Sage to smile at him and him to return it kindly.

"Pulling away," K-2SO repeated as they began taking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were soon in Scarif's orbit, coming out of Hyperspace. Bodhi began explaining how they were going to get in. "Okay, we're coming in. There's a planet-wide defensive shield with a single main entry gate." He paused, a nervous look on his face, "This shuttle should be equipped with an access code that allows us through."

"Assuming the Empire hasn't logged it as overdue," K-2SO said earning a glare from Sage.

Both Bodhi and Jyn's heads turned towards K-2SO, "And if they have?"