Evil Queen's POV

My carriage moves smoothly over the dirt path. I sit on the cushioned bench, focused on the forest beside me. After about ten minutes we reach a village. I smile when I see the villagers run to the sides of the road, bowing down to me. Of course they do. I am the Queen. If they didn't they'd probably be executed for treason anyways. "Make way, for the queen!" people shout. I look out at them. Finally, I reach the center of the village. Everybody crowds around. "Welcome, dears! You probably all know why I am already here, but I will tell you anyways. I need to know where Snow White is." I say. Nobody speaks up. I didn't really expect them to. They think that she rules this kingdom. They don't know how she really is. She got my mother killed. For that I will never forgive her. "Okay, okay" I say loudly. "Well, I guess I should give you a reason to tell me. If one of you tells me how to find Snow, you will be rewarded with more money than you could know what to do with. If you don't, every single one of you will be dead by morning." I say. Still, nobody speaks. "Okay, have it your way." I say with a small laugh as I get back into my carriage.

Villainous Heroes - Snow Whiteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें