New Friends

You woke up and looked up at the night smiling at the pretty sight then, you choked, you choked as you submerged underwater quickly seeing a slightly familiar blue figure on the surface. "Help!" You said but no one could hear your silent screaming but the person standing over you. "(Y/N)." The person said watching as you struggled to breathe. "Better learn to control yourself or your gem is mine and shattered.." You woke up in a cold sweat looking at Garnet in panic. "What's wrong?" She said looking at you, you looked at her three eyes then fell completely silent. "Nightmare?" She said with a warm smile. You shook your head and sighed a bit.

"I keep dreaming that I'm looking up at the night sky with a smile then start drowning and looking up at a blue figure." "Have any details about the blue figure?" "Long blue hair and a shiny helmet..? Kind of." "You see Zircon in your dreams?" "Zircon? Zircon doesn't exist anymore she's been gone a long time ago along with all the gems that betrayed Blue Diamond." You said kind of irritated. "Zircon is still here along with you. If she's gone then you would be too." "Zircon is not alive anymore!" You said slamming your fist on the ground. "Maybe you don't know the Zircon I'm talking about (Y/N)." Garnet headed towards her door and stood there with her arms crossed.

"I forget that me and you are two different people we have two views of two different people." You looked up at Garnet and noticed that your gem started glowing on you (G/L). You quickly hid it as she looked back and smiled at you making you blush. "Want to come and watch the ocean with us?" "Us?" You said very confusedly as you stood up following after her. "Yes us, have you not noticed?" Garnet said walking down the stairs. "Notice what Garnet?" You said still very confused. After the short walk, you watched as she stood close to the ocean letting the water run over her feet. "I would like you to meet Sapphire and Ruby." You sat down and watched as she unfused dropping your jaw at the sight of two smaller gems.

"You're Sapphire? The one who freed me momentarily from that box?" Sapphire smiled and nodded her head at your slight excitement. "That's me." "And you're Ruby the one that saved Sapphire from getting broken... Just for misguiding Blue Diamond on accident..sorry you had to leave like that." "Oh, no need to be sorry (Y/N)!" Sapphire said laughing. "As you can see me and Ruby grew close enough to make someone entirely new amazing right?" You sat there still slightly shocked and smiled. "That is amazing...I never would have thought...I thought you two were lost and separated." "Why would you say that?" Ruby said sitting next to you. "Because you never came back." You said with a sad smile. "Huh?" Ruby looked at Sapphire as she covered her mouth. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry I forgot that I was supposed to I've had a lot on my mind Steven, Pearl, and protecting the earth." "It's OK." You said standing up dusting yourself off. "I'm here now with all of you and that's all that matters-!" You froze in fear when you saw a blue figure walking on the water towards you three.

"She was in my dream!" You yelled out as you grabbed Sapphire and Ruby. "(Y/N) it's ok she's our friend!" Sapphire said trying to calm you down. "Don't be so scary (Y/N)!" Rubi said kind of aggravated. The figure started running towards you at full speed making you panic and take off as fast as you can. "(Y/N) no!" Sapphire said moving her hair out of her eye so she could see clearly. "She isn't going to like this," Rubi said shaking her head. "I HATE RUNNING!!" the voice said to you, still in a panic, you looked back and saw the shiny helmet flash in the moon as she got closer. "Stay away!" You said jumping down off of the cliff. "Ha!" You said not noticing the chain wrapped around you and the other two. "What?" "You've really done it now." You looked at Ruby then back at the masked figure as she pulled you up. "And what made you think it was a smart idea to run?" She said exhausted.

"You're here to harm me!" "You don't even know me! Why would I just come here to harm you!?" You dropped Sapphire and Ruby as she dropped the chain and started arguing back and forth with her not noticing the two fuse together making Garnet again. "You could be as hostile as your freaking Diamonds!" "Are you saying that because you see MY Diamond? How dare you!" You took a step closer with your fist balled up and pushed her away from you. "Wrong choice (Y/N)." "Zircon!" Garnet said making her stop in her tracks. "You know.." "She pushed me, Garnet, for no reason!" "You're better than that Zircon. You know you are." Zircon sighed deeply and crossed her arms. "Whatever."
    "Zircon?" You said raising your defense even more. "Y-you're the one that was wiping my gem species out! You're the one that took away my family!!" "I saved you (Y/N) stop being so ridiculous!" "YOU PUT ME IN THAT BOX!!" "It was meant to keep you safe!" "Enough!!" You both stopped your yelling and looked at Garnet. As she crossed her arms. "You two are acting like little children." She looked at you with a serious face and sorrow slightly in her voice. "I expect way more out of you (Y/N) can you please calm down and listen?" "Yea..sorry." You said putting your head down. "Zircon." "Yea yea I know I'm better than this blah blah blah (she/he) just happened to join my bad side tonight though." "Now, Zircon.." "Yes?" "(Y/N)." "Yes?" You said slightly worried. "You aren't going to like this but I want  you two working together." "Ha! Me and (Y/N) working together!? No way am I doing that." Zircon said still laughing. "I need you to do this for me." "I'm not doing it." "Then do it for Pearl." "I'm definitely not going to do it." "Zircon." "Well, I'll see you later! Call me when you actually have a reason." Zircon walked off waving at you two goodbye. "Then at least do it for Steven." Zircon stopped walking and sighed heavily.

   "Finnnneeeee." She started walking back and stuck her hand out at you waiting for you to grab it. "Why is your hand out?" "Shake it." She said sternly to you, you grabbed her hand and shook it watching as her blue magic swirled around your (G/L). "What's happening?" You said as it got tighter. "If you're going to work alongside me you're going to control yourself no matter what." You felt a burning sensation as it got tighter and tighter. "Aren't you glad to have new friends?" Zircon said as she took her helmet off giving you a grim smile. Garnet quickly grabbed you as you passed out from the unbearable pain and slightly shot Zircon an angry look. "I'm not too fond of other 'Legendaries' if you can tell." Zircon walked off and left you and Garnet alone.