Fusion

"Is she OK?" "She's been out for a while Garnet." "She's fine." "But its been five days!!" "She looks pretty cool." "Connie don't touch her (G/L) she can still feel everything." "Sorry." "She's perfectly fine." You felt some pressure on your head and sand creeping on your face. "Zircon stop!" "Wakey wakey (Y/N)!" You opened your eyes and grabbed Zircons leg full of anger then immediately felt a shock in your neck. "Ah!!" You said grabbing it. "Woah there (Y/N)! Better calm down before you shock yourself to death." Zircon said in a mocking tone.

  "What was that?" You said still holding your neck. "Every time you use your 'powers' negatively you get a big jolt of electricity directly to your neck." "Don't you think that's too much?" Pearl said holding her hands to her chest. "(She's/He's) not dumb enough to overwork (herself/himself) to the point that happens." Pearl helped you up and gave you a warm smile as she did. "Don't mind her (Y/N) she might seem like a bad person but really she isn't." "Yea, sure." You said shooting a mean glare at her. "I wanna see what you got (Y/N)! Haven't picked a fight in a while." You watched as she stretched and looked at her long beautiful blue hair flow down her back. "You guys are going to fight!?" Connie said excitedly. "We sure are!" You flinched as you saw Zircons fist stop directly in front of you. "You're crazy, I'm not going to fight you." You said moving her hand out of the way.

    "You're going to do what I say." She jumped up and kicked you strongly in the face making you fly back into the ocean. "(Y/N)!" Zircon put her arm out stopping Garnet from getting you. "You keep pampering (her/him) (she/he) will never learn how to do anything." You swam up and threw yourself on the sand gasping for air. You looked at Zircon and summoned your (G/W) getting up slowly. "I don't want to fight you." "Too bad." She said putting her fist up. You ran at her full speed and angry swinging at her but missing every hit. "Gotta move faster than that (Y/N)!" You hit her face and watched as she sat there staring at you with a little glow in her eyes. "What-!" She socked you in the stomach and held onto your head so you didn't touch the ground. "If you're going to be some legendary you need to fight like one. Your fighting style is pathetic." You grabbed her arm and jerked it making her drop to her knees.

    "I already told you I didn't want to fight!" She grabbed your hand and pulled you closer making your heads come into contact. "They're both rare?" "They are in fact very rare, they've been battling with each other for decades." Pearl said to Connie proud of her answer. "Can they fuse?" "Oh! no, no, Connie their hate for each other is much too great to fuse with each other." Garnet slightly moved Connie out of the way as your (G/W) got smacked out of your hand landing next to her. "Woah..." She said looking at it. "Your (G/W) is amazing!!" You grabbed it and strongly swung down at Zircon you froze when you heard a shattering noise and looked at your (G/W). "How did you break it!? Its the strongest weapon there is out of all the gems and Diamonds!" "Nothing will ever be stronger than a Gem Hunters weapon." You watched as your weapon disintegrated in your hand and angrily balled up your fist.

   "That was passed down to me!" You felt the slight shocking sensation In your neck and started calming yourself down a bit. "You've always terrorized my gem line for nothing! I thought you were finally finished." "Aw boo hoo you got separated from your wittle family. Come and face me when you're actually strong enough. You're nothing if you don't go through some serious pain." Zircon put her scythe to your neck and held your head up. "You have it so easy yet you still complain." She let your head drop and shook hers. "I told you so." Pearl held her hand out looking at Zircon angrily. "I know it might seem upfront but if we work together we can at least wipe that smirk off of her face." You grabbed Pearls' hand and let your gem shine as you two started dancing in sync. Forming into a very tall gem called '(F/N)'.

   "You've got to be kidding me." Zircon said looking back. You looked at your fusion and felt a smile creep on your face. You looked at your (F/C) hands and felt your gem on your (G/L) you also felt your head and smiled, even more, when you felt a pearl there. "Now we're talking." You said excitedly. "You'll fuse with anyone won't you?" Zircon said talking to you. "If its to shut you up then yes!" You felt yourself say, quickly you covered your mouth then got out your new (G/W) pointing it at Zircon. "Fusions might make you feel strong but you'll never actually be strong." You felt yourself running towards her angry and raised your weapon when you got close enough you swung with even more power making a huge gash on her armored chest as she tried moving. "Pearl stop being a freeloader!" Zircon angrily said summoning her scythe.

   "Zircon do not hurt (Y/N)." "Why would you care?" Zircon snapped back at Garnet not noticing you swing again, you struck her face and watched as she grabbed it in pain. "You're finished." She said summoning a chained scythe. "Come and get me!" You watched as she threw it making it wrap around your arm and pulled with all your might jerking her closer to you. "Now who's the pathetic one!" You socked her dead in the face making her slide across the sand and crash into the rocks. "That's enough." Garnet said finally stepping in. "Yea you wouldn't want to make her mad." Amethyst said walking towards Zircon. "Is she ok?" You heard Steven's concern and watched as he ran over to the slightly injured Zircon with Connie. "Get out of that fusion or I'll make you.." Zircon got up melting rocks as she did and growled as she passed the others.

    "(Y/N) you need to unfuse right now." You put your weapon away and opened your arms wide offended. "I need to unfuse because she got hurt!?" You felt a very sharp pain in your chest, the sharpest pain you've ever felt you looked at the scythe penetrating your chest and saw Zircon holding it on the other end with the chain. "Now." She pulled strongly making you and Pearl quickly split apart and hit the ground. "You.." She growled walking towards you two. "G-" Zircon punched your head into the ground with all of her angry strength and made you go *Poof* Pearl looked at her in fear and backed away what felt like in slow motion trying to get away. Garnet immediately told Amethyst to take Steven in Connie inside so they wouldn't be in the way and quickly picked you up, holding onto you tightly. "We are going to talk about this later (Y/N)." Garnet made Zircon put Pearl down and scolded her a bit starting an argument between the two as if...they were together.

   "We're done talking." Garnet said to Zircon sternly. "No, we aren't. We are not done with this situation!" Zircon looked at Pearl then angrily stomped off back towards the ocean. Garnet looked at your gem as it glowed and tossed it up a bit letting you reform and land. "You came back fast." You helped Pearl up and looked at Garnet. "Yea its natural." You sighed and followed after the scared Pearl and looked back watching as Garnet yelled at Zircon to come back. "She's a Fusion she doesn't even need her." You said plopping yourself on the couch. "Fusion..."