Betrayal

After you and Zircons huge fight Garnet and Pearl managed to break you two apart trying to get your attention as you two stared at each other full of rage. "Zircon you have to look at me." Garnet said standing in front of her. "Snap out of it do not let your anger get the best of you please!" Zircon finally looked at Garnet and dropped to her knees in pain. "Ugh..." You felt your arms and legs give out as you tried taking a step. "Stop it." Pearl said putting her hand in your shoulders. "Its enough. Garnet is not worth all of this trouble are you serious right now?" You got up ignoring Pearl and your pain and sprinted over to Zircon kicking her dead in the head. "You are not meant to be higher than me! You were supposed to cower under MY feet!!" Garnet got up and socked you in your chest making you drop down and stay down. "What did I tell you.." She said devastated.

    "I'm..sorry.." You said looking up at her. "Sorry can't fix everything! What do you not understand!?" Garnet picked Zircon up and started carrying her back inside. You sighed deeply and got back up slowly. "You can't win everything (Y/N)." Pearl said sitting down next to you. "But she loved it and she loves me! She's just to blind to see it.." "Maybe you're to blind to see that she really loves Zircon." You sat there froze for a second and smiled. "Who knows." Pearl helped you up again and started walking you back inside. "Why not find someone else?" "Like you?" You said making her get a bit quiet. "(Y/N) you really want to mock me and I'm your only support?" "No I was just...saying." You said stopping on the porch. You looked at her then gave her a tight hug and a look saying thank you. "I'm glad you're my friend Pearl." Her excitement inside crushed down to nothing when you said that and she lightly hugged you back sad and kind of hurt. "Yea..come on so you can lay down." She brought you inside and laid you down on the couch leaving you there as she went to her room. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep slowly.

~Time skip~

Zircon stood over you staring down at you with her weapon out and close to your head like she was getting ready to take it off. You opened your eyes and saw her standing there, in a panic you punched but phased through it. Confused you punched again hoping to get a solid hit in. "What-?" You said as it disappeared in thin air. "Garnet! Pearl!" The two came out of there rooms and saw you sitting there in a cold sweat. "What's going on?" Pearl said with her spear out. "Where's Zircon?" "Zircon went on another mission." Garnet said putting her gauntlets away, she crossed her arms and sighed. "If she's on a mission then what is that?" The two looked behind them and saw the shadow of Zircon standing there with blue glowing eyes. "Zircon-?" Pearl quickly blocked Zircons foot as it quickly made it to her face and pushed her back. "What's your problem!?" Zircon threw her scythe making it stick in the wall by your head and started walking over to you.

   "That's not Zircon." Garnet said summoning her gauntlets again. Garnet went for a punch getting it blocked by the shadow. "Argh!" Garnet said strongly attacking it, with all of her might she landed a punch in its gut making it vanish into smoke. "(Y/N) go get Zircon now!" "Where is she?" "She's...with the Diamonds! You need to fuse so they won't recognize you!" "But then you'll be all alone fighting these things!" "I am not weak (Y/N) hurry up and go, now!" You and Pearl grabbed each other and quickly fused heading towards the warp pad. "I'll hurry back." You said warping away. As you landed you quickly gained your balance and went on the search for Zircon. "Act like a gem (Y/N)! A higher power!" You stood straight and started walking with 'pride' and looked around for Zircon. "Your colors are amazing." You looked down and smiled at the random gem trying not to look suspicious.

    "Thank you." You passed a room with open doors and saw Zircon and Blue Diamond sitting in there talking to Yellow Diamond. "Woah.." You said stopping and hiding listening in on the conversation. "You sent your little 'Elites' out after me Yellow Diamond I know you did!" "I would do no such thing...if you weren't helping the rebels!" Yellow Diamond slammed her fist on the table making it echo throughout the room. "I am not working with them! How many times do I have to tell you? Blue Diamond?" "I am only here to listen and resolve a rising dispute." "If you aren't working with them then prove it." "I don't have to prove anything to you." "Then get out of my sight." Zircon stood up and shook her head. "You're going against the wrong one Yellow Diamond just keep in mind that Pink Diamond didn't just shatter alone." "How dare you!" "I dare because you know what you did! You hired me and I did the job now don't you try to sit here and act like its a surprise!" "Leave." "I'll leave alright. I'll leave then won't come back when you need help with your stupid little power war. These meetings used to mean something until you decided you needed more." Zircon headed towards the door and looked to her side where you were.

   "You two can get killed for being here." You came out of hiding and looked at her confused. But you ignored it and grabbed her wrist bringing her along back to the warp pad. "Garnet needs our help!" "With what?" "Some shadows are attacking and they look just like you!" Zircon snatched away and ran at full speed. "Yellow Diamond!" You jumped on before she warped away and split in two as you landed back at home frantically looking around for Garnet. "Garnet!?" Zircon said running around. "Hah!!" Zircon ran outside and watched Garnet fight off the shadows then quickly joined in. "This is Yellow Diamonds doing! Get out of here before you seriously get hurt!" You stood by Zircon and looked at her with a determined face. "What are you doing?" She said pushing away. "Helping!" "You'll only get in my way (Y/N)!" "For once let me just work with you!" You ran over to her and fought by her side watching her back as the enemies came one by one. You looked up and saw a very large shadow drop down and aim its weapon.

   "Go down or I'll shoot you Zircon!" "You tell Yellow Diamond to back off!" You saw it point at you then felt the powerful air of the bullet heading your way and heard it strike as your eyes were closed. "Zircon!" You heard someone yell. Fearful of what you'll see you opened your eyes and saw Zircon in front of you with a sword and a hole in her chest and stomach. "Zircon..?" You said lightly tapping her face. You panicked a bit when she didn't move at all. "(Y/N)!" Garnet said to you but all you heard was a loud beeping noise in your ear as you tried to wake Zircon up. "You need to move!!" You said shaking her a bit. After your many endless attempts to make her move you laid there in shock of what you saw and watched as she disappeared into her gem. "(Y/N)!!" You finally heard Garnet then looked up.