Colorful Secret

After the talk you and Zircon had you kept a smile on your face for a while slightly freaking everyone out with your burst of happiness. "What did you do?" Garnet stood over Zircon blocking the sun. "Nothing! We just had a friendly talk is all." "Friendly talk how?" "I didn't say anything to scare (her/him) if that makes you feel better." "Zircon." "Ok look if that'll get you to let me bask in the sun I just talked to (her/him) about (her/him)! (She/he) really needed more than Pearl to just talk to (her/him) about (herself/himself). " "that's all I want you to say." Garnet sat behind Zircon as she laid back down and put her hands on her face. "Thank you for coming back so early, I know it hurts to rush but we really need you around." "More like you need me around." Zircon said chuckling. Garnet smacked her a bit and got up heading back inside with you and the others.

"Don't be long." She said not looking back. "I'll try not to!" Zircon said waving her hand playfully. "Its a bit colorful outside today isn't it?" She said removing the shades off of her face to see clearly. "I've heard of rainbows but that's ridiculous." She watched as a very large rainbow figure fell from the sky and landed in the water making the water jump up and come back down as if it was raining. "What was that!?" You said running and stopping by Zircon. "I don't know I'm as lost as you right now." You two watched as the large figure stood up as tall as a Diamond with Rainbow skin, a large bow aimed at you and Zircon, as she pulled back with all of her might making the water swirl around her and lift her dress up a bit.

"That's a powerful shot..." Zircon said backing away slowly. "Who is that Zircon?" "That's Rainbow Diamond she was on our side but...I don't know what happened...Yellow Diamond might have corrupted her when she took her away." "Took her away?" "Yea she's a Diamond you know they did Diamond things and all that together." "But you're a Diamond and you aren't as big as the Diamonds!" "Let's just say I'm way different." You and Zircon moved as Rainbow Diamond let go of her powerful arrow and watched as it shattered the ground into pieces as it landed. "Garnet look!" Pearl summoned her spear and ran outside with Garnet as the watched the ground cave in. "Is that Rainbow Diamond!?" Pearl said putting her hand on her head in panic and shock. "She's back." "And attacking!!" "There must be something controlling her then." Garnet said analyzing her movements.

"Her Diamond isn't rainbow anymore." "What do you mean?" Garnet pointed at her chest and looked back at Pearl. "It's yellow...Yellow Diamond is controlling her mind and movements." "We have to tell Zircon and (Y/N)!" Garnet nodded her head and grabbed onto the railing to yell down at you two. "(Y/N)!! Zircon!!" You looked up at Garnet and saw her point to Rainbow Diamonds' chest. "What?" You looked at her Diamond and saw how yellow it was then hot Zircon on the shoulder. "Her Diamond is Yellow." "Her Diamond should be   a rainbow color." Zircon said slowly looking up at it when she noticed the bright shine she gasped a bit clenching her fist. "Argh...Yellow Diamond!" She summoned her scythe and started heading her way you followed behind her so you didn't get lost in the deep cracks. "Why do you get so angry when the Diamonds do something Zircon!?" You said as you almost fell.

"Because Yellow Diamond is turning into a cruel leader! You don't just...take over another Diamond for your own battles!" You heard her voice crack a bit when she yelled and held onto her as she jumped up trying to latch onto Rainbow Diamond. "(Y/N)." You heard her say nor looking at you. "Take my bow and shoot it at her Diamond when I drag her down to the sand." "I don't know how to use a bow!" "Learn." Zircon looked down at you sharply and made you let go so you could fall to the ground and get in your position. "How do you even use this...!" You watched as Zircon brought the Diamond down watching as she used all of her strength. You waited patiently for Zircons signal and pulled back with all of your might watching in shock as it started glowing an electric blue color. "that's so cool!" you said staring at it. "SHOOT IT NOW (Y/N)!!!" You snapped out of your trance and looked at the angry Zircon as she swung her arms.

"Sorry!!" You said letting go of the arrow. You felt its power when you fell back on the ground and watched as it flew bringing up sand wherever it flew. You watched as it struck Rainbow Diamond and covered your face as it shined brightly shattering apart then forming back together allowing Rainbow Diamond to form back on the beach. You two stood there and stared at her as she slowly looked up at you and Zircon. "ZIRCONIA!!" She said in excitement. "Hey Rainbow Diamond..are you ok? you took quite the shot." "I'm fine thank you for asking." She stood up and crouched down to your level examining you up and down. "I've seen you before..." You took a step back and nervously laughed. "Well, I was trapped in a box for an eternity you've probably seen me there." "Ah! you're (Y/N)! The one Yellow Diamond has mentioned." her soft deep voice gave you chills, you jumped up a bit as she pointed her finger at you and poked you in the chest.

"You're one special gem to be helping Zircon and walking free after what happened." "Rainbow." She looked at Zircon and gave her a soft smile. "Do you mind if I ask you some questions about homeworld?" "No, not at all ask away. Anything to get rid of their evil plans to destroy this beautiful place."  You stood there and watched the two walk away letting the wind blow sand past you. "She can be our colorful secret." You said staring Rainbow Diamond down.