Cheating

You and Garnet kept messing with each other like little kids as Zircon practiced with her weapons. "Stop it." Garnet said laughing at your silly faces. "What's going on here?" You two looked at Pearl and straightened up. "Nothing!" You said out loud, Pearl squinted her eyes and crossed her arms you two are secretly together aren't you!" "Pearl please be quiet." Garnet said quietly. Pearl grabbed you and pulled you to the side with her voice stern and angry. "How could you!" She whispered to you. "Zircon took you in and you abuse her trust by sneaking with Garnet!? You know what you're doing (Y/N) how could you possibly do that...?" "Pearl look, as you can see she's all loose and smiling more than usual when she's around me." "What you're doing is nowhere near right and you know it." "Im not saying what I'm doing is right but its keeping her happy." "You're going to regret this (Y/N) you know Zircon is going to find out sooner or later." "Hopefully way later." "I can't let this happen to her." "Pearl please." You said starting to beg. "I'm...not taking either one of your sides when you get caught." Pearl snatched away and walked away with a loud disappointed sigh. "Come on Garnet let's get out of here." You helped Garnet up and you both walked toward the warp pad. "What's going on Pearl?" Zircon said wiping her sweat away. "Where's Garnet and (Y/N) going?" Pearl nervously laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Mission I assume." "Well since I'm done training and Garnet left wanna dance?" "You want to dance with me?" "The past is the past Pearl, you can't move on if you stay on it." Pearl grabbed Zircons hand and swung around with a little laugh. "Its all just some fun!" Zircon and Pearl danced together syncing their movements together, Zircon lifted Pearl up laughing with her as she did. "I haven't done this in so long." Pearl got down and stood in front of Zircon. "Danced?" "Dancing or fusing." "Well how come? You two used to do it endlessly." Pearl said letting out a small chuckle. "She just stopped I asked why but she wouldn't say anything to me..you think she's you know..cheating on me?" Pearls nervousness came back and she started rubbing her arm. "She wouldn't do that.." "Pearl be honest with me is Garnet cheating on me." Pearl looked at Zircon and looked in her crystal blue eyes seeing how angry she were to get. "Zircon.." "Pearl please, I won't say a word, I just want to know. I feel something is wrong...really really wrong and I can't find out what." Pearl finally gave in and blurted out what she was holding back. "Its (Y/N)! I don't want to say it but its (her/him) I don't know much but I think this all started yesterday. I was listening from the other side of my room and I heard them kissing. Then I heard (Y/N) say 'What about Zircon?' And then I heard Garnet say 'She doesn't have to know (Y/N).' I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you doing anything brash..." Zircon sat there staring at Pearl and bit her lip. "I protect her and I get this in return?" "D-dont say anything please!" "I won't. I'll just see how long this will stay hidden and go on. Hopefully for their sake they'll end it soon." Zircon picked Pearl up bridal style and walked towards the house. "Why do I get treated like this? Am I just to nice or something?" "You're a perfect person Zircon, we just can't see it...we think you're going to harm us, so we harm you before you get the chance." "I wouldn't do that to you all and you know it." "We...I know now. But apparently Garnet didn't stick to my mistake and fell into (Y/N)'s love trap." "I don't understand it...I thought I treated her right." "You did I don't know what's going on in her mind now." Pearl said getting down. The two looked at the warp pad as Garnet and you came back with a smile and laughter. "Your back!" Zircon said hugging Garnet, Garnet chuckled and hugged her back. "You were gone for a while, what were you doing?" "She was helping me find something for the iris." You said interrupting their conversation. "Nothing important." Garnet said still smiling at Zircon. "I thought you were supposed to destroy the iris? If Yellow Diamond saw you take it she'll track it down." "We were going to destroy it but Morganite changed her mind." You said holding it in your hands carefully, Zircon grabbed it and examined it. "You can't keep this here." Pearl stood next to Zircon and took the iris. "Come on (Y/N) let's find a way to destroy it." You followed Pearl and looked back at Garnet as you kept up with Pearl. "I will shatter anyone that thinks they can take you from me Garnet." Zircon sat on the couch and held her hand out waiting for Garnet to grab it. "Sit with me Garnet." Garnet grabbed her hand and slowly sat down as Zircon pulled her closer. "Why would you say that Zircon?" "I just wanted you to know how much I care about you is all." "But you show me many other ways." "Sometimes I feel like its not enough." "Its more than enough." "I have a question Garnet." Garnet hesitated to answer for a while then finally nodded her head. "Is (Y/N) bothering you?" "No, why would she be so ridiculous and do something like that?" Zircon laughed. "You're right...maybe I'm just seeing things. I'm just worried about you is all Garnet, I worry I'll lose someone really special to me." Garnet sat there freezing up a bit trying not to show the powerful guilt over taking her. "Y-you won't." "What's wrong? Why is your voice so shakey?" "I have to go." Zircon watched as Garnet quickly walked over to the temple door and shook her head. "Come on Garnet..."

*scene Skipp*

Pearl gave you the iris and crossed her arms looking down at you. "You have to stop this you will cause something so unnecessary." "Pearl its all good!" "No its not (Y/N) if Zircon officially finds out you're doing this stupid thing you're going to immediately regret it!" "I'm not going to regret it because she won't find out." "I cannot believe you're actually going through with this..." "I told you to calm down Pearl, i have this under control." "No you don't..you don't understand at all!" "Quit yelling at me Pearl." "I'm yelling at you because I'm worried about you!" "Why are you always worried about me!?" "Because I love you!" Silence rang through the island as she said that, you sat there staring up at her as she looked down at you fiercely. "How could you not see that?" She said to you kind of hurt. You got up and followed after her as she walked away back to the warp pad. "Pearl Wait!" She warped away from you and left you on the quiet island alone.