Chapter Three

Mari| 2009

"Brandon give me back my stuff you play too much" I said rolling eyes slapping him in the back of his neck.

"Shut your big head self up. I brought it"He mumbled grabbing the remote from my hands plopping down on the couch. Hearing the door open I looked to see Brayden come in the house with two of his friends.

"A lil bit you did that home work yet ?" He said I nodded my head shortly rolling my eyes. Getting up off the couch my stomach started to hurt badly making tears form in my eyes.

"Ewwwww Mari" Brandon said jumping from the couch scrunching his face up at me. Looking to see a red spot on the couch I turned my body seeing the big red spot on the back of my purple shorts.

Sure enough I had started my period for the first time. I cried because I was so embarrassed and the cramps was unreal it felt like some one was stabbing me in my stomach.

"Oh shit." Brayden said as he seen me crying and the blood he bit his lip trying to decide what he was supposed to do.

"Go get her a diaper or some shit. Ain't that what y'all wear when this happens lil bit ?" Martin said making me roll my eyes and cry even harder.

"It's okay baby girl" Martin rubbed his stomach as if he was the one going through it. Going up the steps I grabbed the house phone calling London asking her what type of pads should I get she had got her first period about three months ago. After getting cleaned up I put some toilet paper down there to catch the blood while I went to get some pads.

Walking in Walgreens with Brandon, Brayden, Martin and Chris.

"Oh there it go all the women shit" Chris said pointing to the aisle where all the pads and things were.

"So does this mean she has to be put on birth control ? Soon as Tonya lil hot ass got her period her momma put her on birth control" Martin said talking to Brayden who was too busy trying to cover something up from me.

"She said get always. The thin kind but last for ten hours"I said grabbing the orange pack of pads and some pants liners. Also a bottle to Advil to calm down the cramping in my stomach, picking up a few snacks too.

"Damn lil bit" Chris said looking at all the snacks I picked up side eyeing him I grabbed my bags walking out. Brayden always paid for everything after the situation with Peggy and Shelby it looked as if Peggy had killed him because of an affair he was having. Watching criminal minds really came in handy all three of us promised we'd never speak upon it to anyone.

After a year in another foster home , a year after that Brayden had turned eighteen graduated and took custody of both me and Brandon. Come to find out the plate of mash potatoes wasn't really mash potatoes, that's where Brayden had been getting all that money from.

We lived alone. These two years has changed me major for once since my parents died I felt whole again and loved Brayden and Brandon made my life so much better. Going to my room to lay down because my stomach still was hurting so bad I just went to sleep.

Sleeping to the next morning I seen that it was almost time for me to get up and go to school. Taking a shower I grabbed my cloths from my closet going down the stairs so I could iron them, but Brandon beat me to the punch and he took forever ironing his button down shirts.

"I would iron your cloths cause I know your situation and all but your not wearing those shorts" He said throwing my shorts. "Who's daddy is you ? I don't need you to iron my stuff I'll do it myself" I spat pausing the ironing bored making it fall over.

"Y'all go through this every morning man just hurry up" Brayden said annoyed because he had to take us to school. He act like he had a job or something his ass got sleep all day if he wanted to but of course he would be hustling and I wasn't complaining I love getting every Jordan that came out.