Chapter Five

Brandon |

"Are you serious ?" Victoria yelled at me she tried mugging me grabbing her hand I pushed her off me.

"You been doing you. What makes you think I ain't gone do me ?" I said shaking my head laughing as she sat there looking stupid as always.

"I said I was sorry Brandon" She mumbled as her eyes became watery. I sighed looking away from her , since I was fifteen me and Victoria had been on and off I was now a fresh eighteen and was real sick of her bullshit.

"You gone keep saying you sorry and keep doing the same shit. I meant what I said when we first got together two and a half years ago what did I tell you ? "I got you. I ain't gone hurt you". You don't give a fuck about that though all you care about is Victoria you selfish bitch" I said as my blood raised higher and higher every time I looked at her.

"Selfish ? Reall-"

"Say 'Really' and I'm gone slap your ass" I said looking at her waiting for her to say it.

"I'm sorry I don't know how to love. I'm sorry I'm not perfect and don't have other things these other bitches have. I'm sorry I was raped from seven to sixteen, I'm sorry I got sodomized by my own mother for the fuck of it, things being shoved up my ass for them to laugh at. I'm sorry that I'm not what you want anymore."

"I'm sorry all I know how to say is "sorry" that's all I was brought up around when I was abused and fucked with by my parents for nothing. Brandon if you can't see that I honestly love you then I don't know what to do, I'm trying I- I swear I am" Pulling her into my arms as tears came down my face pulling her on my lap.

"I'm sorry Brandon. You can't give up on me I swear I'm trying your all I know your all I got plea-"

"Shhh baby" I said as she cried into my arms.

"Brandon your all I want I promise. I won't do it again I don't know how to love I'm not blaming it on my parents but I just don't know how to"

"Why you ain't tell me this ? You could've been came stayed with me" I said making her face me as she avoided eye contact with me.

"Look at me man please"

"I was scared. Scared that you'd think I was damage goods and wouldn't want me" She said playing with her nails.

"I was scared that you'd get upset and hurt me. I was so worried about so many things before you came into my life I had nobody. My parents was there but not for me .. I was just some big sex animal to them" She said as more tears fell from her eyes.

"I can't promise you the best relationship. I can promise you that as long as we're both trying things will go better for the both of us, I want to see you do good Victoria I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't care about how many of what niggas you have been with in the past. I want you and only you. for the rest of my life I mean it man"

"Im trying Brandon. No more bullshit.. Thank you for not giving up on me" She said resting her head on my chest as we sat there in a comfortable silence. "I got something to show you" She said as she smiled at me getting up grabbing her back pack.

"Oh shit. This tight I'm proud of you baby" I said as I read the college acceptance letter that she had received. Not only was everything off our chest but now we would both be reaching for our dreams and success together at the same college.