Chapter Seven

Mari & London in MM

Brandon

"I wonder how my life would've been if my parents loved me" Victoria said out the blue as we sat there doing our home work , her curly hair was all in her face and her big eyes wondered the room.

"Victoria don't work yourself up over that shit. Look how you turned out ? If nobody ever told you , I'm proud of you for real" Her eyes met mine as she looked down then back up again.  Turning around getting up she came and sat in my lap "Brandon I'm so glad to have you in my life .. I mean it" Twisting her lips as she rubbed her fingers through my head making me close my eyes and relaxing taking my mind off the home work we had.

"Have you talked to Brayden" Now that I thoughts about it I've been so caught up in working all the damn time I ain't even been with my brother as much, he definitely understand though. "Raise up mommas" Victoria insisted staying on my lap as I got up carrying her along with me.

"Man you a big ass baby" I groaned while she giggled placing a small kiss on my neck. "You love me though"

"Sometimes" I mumbled earning a smack to the chest.

Due that the cold weather was now leaving it wasn't so cold down here in Georgia. Getting dressed I waited for Victoria to come out the shower , soon enough she came out with her drenched and a small towel that barley covered her. Victoria could be so tempting her small perky breast and her curves that just screamed 'fuck me' bending over she attempted to look for whatever she was looking for.

Dropping my pants a little moving behind her I slowly slid in her. "Oh fuck" She moaned out as she grabbed the bed. Pushing deeper inside of her as she instantly started to drip. "W-We have to get ready baby"

"It can wait. You don't miss daddy ?"

"Yes Brandon. I missed you" She groaned flipping her hair out her face. After quickly pulling out I watched she sat there still moaning as if I was still inside of her. My phone started to ring as I ignored it pulling her on top of my face as I went to work.

Mari

"He's not answering" I screamed as my chest went up and down. We was currently sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for the doctors to come out and tell us something about Brayden.

"Wh-"

"Calm down Mari. Right now you can't think the worst" London said as she held me in her arms. Around three o'clock walking home from school Martin pulled up to the house telling me that Brayden had been shot. I just wanted to know who was last with him ? And who would do this ? Why ?

Not was he only shot just once. He was shot ten times, my mind did back flips I couldn't loose Brayden he basically raised me he was my father figure he was my brother. Why would anyone try to take him from me ? Pulling my phone out I called Victoria and on the fourth rang she answered out of breath. Pulling the phone from my ear I scrunched up my face rolling my eyes , was these two really being two big wild sex animals while my brother was in the hospital fighting for his damn life.

"Put Brandon on the phone now" I snapped.

"Was-"

"Glad to know after everything he's done for us you can't even answer your stupid phone. Brayden has been shot eight times hanging on for his damn life" Scoffing I hung up the phone getting up I paced around the hospital lobby. London had her eyes closed saying small prayers and Kay was no where to be found.

"Lil sis he got this ? "

"Didn't Brayden drop you off somewhere earlier ?" Not wanting to hear what Martin said because earlier Brayden called me letting me know he was dropping Martin off over some bitch house.