Chapter Six

Mari

"I missed you so much" Running and giving London a dramatic hug as Deandre smacked his lips. "You always smacking those big monkey lips don't drop my bag" Making him turn around and give us a glare as he face timed someone. We was currently at the airport waiting for Brayden to come get us, London had just landed from seeing her mom and was now back.

"Deandre it would be nice if you would stop running your mouth and call Brayden to see where he's at. My ears are popping still and I'm very tired I've bee-"

"I'll call you later" After hanging up who ever he was on face-time with he called Brayden but Brayden was already pulling up with his trunk opened.

"Wassup lil London" She smiled giving him a head nod as he mugged her. "Don't head nod me little girl. I said wassup" Giving her a stank look making sure we had everything we all loaded up in the car making our to my house.

"Burger King called you back"

"Are you serious ? What did they say ? Wh-"

"Oh god will you tell this pig she got the job. You just want to work there because I work there" Deandre spat making me slap him upside the head.

"Ohhhh Brayden stop across the street so I can get a fudge sundae please ?"

"London you always being extra man" After making a illegal U-turn in the middle of the street Brayden sped through Mc.Donalds parking lot making me crush Deandre against the window.

Smacking his lips yet once again he pushed me off him getting out the car shutting the door on my foot wincing in pain I got out slapping him in the back of his head.

"Yes , I would like a fudge sundae" She paused turning to us "D and Mari do y'all want something ?"

"Uh-"

"Is that all for you ? One forty seven" The employee had an nasty attitude for nothing I know for sure she knew we wasn't done ordering.

"Bitch you seen her ask if we want something."

"What you want a Mc.Ass whopping ? Or something bald headed winch. Them ain't even real baby hairs either you combing down the little hair you got swooping that shit" Her mouth flew open at Deandre as I seen a cup came flying from behind the counter.

London looked back at me shaking her head pulling the girl from behind the counter over the counter as she didn't stand a chance with London. "You ain't gone jump my s-" hitting the girl in her mouth that thought she was gone run up running her shit.

"Bitch what ? " I said squaring up with her as she took her work hat off putting her hands up. Not even letting her get the chance to say anything else I ripped through her like a football team running through a banner. She was catching these hands cause she wanted to intervene with her bald headed ass sister being beat up.

"Come on man. I don't want to have to whoop your ET alien looking ass" Looking over my shoulder seeing Deandre touched the brim of his nose chuckling after swinging his arm back his fist was unfortunately out to a stop. There was London being pulled off the girl by the police soon I was in hand cuffs.

"Ay man. Don't come over here trying to be a peace maker , her bald head ass was running her shit and my sisters beat her ass" The officer chuckled pulling Deandre up then London and I.

"What y'all think y'all doing ?"

"Sir do you know these hoo- these kids ?"

"Yea I do. So un-cuff them" Brayden indeed was a hot head.