Chapter 1 {Mare}

I cry out has Maven yanks at my chain[ which happen to be connected to a collar around my neck.] trying to forcefully pull me up off the ground. I slowly stand with my head down not daring to look into the eyes of the monster I loved.
The silvers in the crowd go insane when they see their new king holding the bloody chains of the wanted and hated lightening girl.
Blood. Blood was everywhere. But I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. My face? No My leg? Nope.  My head? Bingo! When I fell I hit my head hard on the back of maven throne.
Maven interrupts my thoughts when he begins to speak to the crowd.

"Silvers of Norta, I promised I would have the lightening back in my brace and I am a man of my word." Maven says proudly.

Man my ass..

"So here! Here! Is the wanted and hated through of Norta Mare Barrow, the lightening girl!" The crowd starts yelling calling out.

"Kill her!" One says!

"Set her on fire" Another screams.

Maven turns to me and looks into my eyes for the first time in two weeks and I can see him soften. There's the man I loved. But like that,he is gone. Replaced with the monster.

" You shall bow to you king!" Maven roars.

And I defeated and tired get down on my knees and bow.

"Yes your majesty." I say with tears in my eyes.
I look one last time into once dark blue eyes that have now been replaced with cold sky blue .He smirks at me. Knowing he has won.
                           I am a coward.....
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well there you go! My first chapter I hope you enjoyed. I know it's short and not the best but I'm trying. Hope you enjoy!
Please leave a comment and a vote! Thank you bye my loves!❤🖤