Chapter 18

It's been six weeks. Six weeks of torture. I've been beaten, raped,and forced to do things people couldn't even imagine....

•flashback•

After Maven and I had our little moment.
He completely changed.
He didn't want to see me anymore.
He didn't come to visit.
He would come to our room late at night.
But he wouldn't talk. He wouldn't say anything.
He always walked in with the smell of roses all around him. It's was like a fruity smell that he always came home with.
I didn't pay any mind to it because I was just so worried on why he wouldn't talk to me.
I did my things around the castle. I was sore from recent things that had happened. But I never once seen Maven.

2 weeks later, I was walking around the castle with a couple of maids trying to find Nora, our new maid, Maven had hired a couple of months ago. She was a beautiful girl with tan skin and light hair and eyes.
She always wore a blue gem around her neck that always caught my attention when she walked in the room to do something for me or Maven.
She's quit young to be a maid, maybe 17? But Maven said she was "extremely" great at her job.
The maids and I walked for what seemed like forever until one maid suggested we might check in my old room. Because they had been redecorating it for Maven and I little bundle of joys.
We are expecting twins and when I first told Maven, he was excited. But now I'm not so sure.
We walked through the corridors to my old room. The door is now half pink and half blue. Which I think is absolutely adorable.
I try to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I remember the key Maven hid under a little pot when I first got here.
I grab the key and go to unlock the door but I hear giggling from the inside.
I turn the knob and find Maven and Nora tangled around each other smiling.
I look but don't say anything.. tears run down my face as i watch, my children's father kiss another woman, right in front of me...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This is just a rough draft and I'll update soon! Sorry you had to wait sooo long! But hey! Go follow my instagram If you wanna! @taylinphippss
Leave me a comment and tell me where you all are from!!! I'm from Tennessee ;)