Chapter 9{Maven}

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I stretch and try to reach out for Mare,but the spot was absent from her presents.
"Mare?" I asked getting up.
No answer. Soon there was a knock at the door and I grabbed my robe wrapping it around me.
I open the door to my surprise presents of one of my close guard.
"How may I help you?" I asked. Looking at him in curiousness.
He gave a mean glare and then said something I wasn't ready to hear.
"I seen Mrs. Barrow  kissing one of the other Guard, just thought I would inform you on my sightings."
I looked at him once before a switch went off and I blackout. I'm not sure really what happen, but all I know is I hurt Mare. I didn't believe him. I have gotten many of this random reports about mare and I check the cameras making sure before jumping to conclusions... I'm slapped with water in my face as I see Mare looking at me with hurt eyes.
"How could you!?" She yelled electrical currents pulsing through her.

"What? Mare,baby what's wrong with you? Where did those bruises come from around your neck?" I asked worried.

"You put them there! You did this! I am not your baby! I'm nothing to you anymore and you are nothing to me!"she screamed. 

I looked at her. I just looked at her and said nothing. She looked at me one last time before turning around and walked towards our room,but she stopped and turned around.

" and just to let you know, I'm pregnant." She whispered. Before turning and walking to the bathroom locking herself in there.
I'm going to be a dad?

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
Hope you enjoyed my loves! More later tonight!🤗🌤