~Maven~ chapter 14

Mare. Mare. Mare. Mare.
is all Cal has mumbled for the past 3 days.
He won't shut up!
"Mare!" Cal yells.
"Cal, shut the hell up or i really will kill you" i say.
"Maven, why are you doing this to me?"
"Oh, my sweet sweet brother, you just don't get it, do you? Mare loves you. Way more then me. We can't have that. She's having your baby!" i say and then instantly pull my hand over my mouth.
"s-she's having m-my b-b-" Cal stutters.

"baby! she's having your baby. Actually she WAS having your baby.." i say eyeing Cal closely.
He jumps up and grabs my neck through the jail bars.
"what did you do, Maven?!" he frantically yells.
"Oh,brother she would have died, having a baby that isn't mine. I couldn't have that." i say as i pull his fingers off my neck and get up to walk to Mares hospital bed.
"Goodnight brother, Get some sleep and dream about the baby that will never be yours" i whisper to him and laugh as i walk out of the room and as i do, i hear Cal's soft whimpers and the sound of him crumpling to the floor and that just makes me smile even more.
Mares Prov
"Mommy! mommy! look at me! i'm flying!"
"i see that dear! but please get down before you get hurt!" i say.
"mommy!? who's that!? "my dear points to a man in a black coat.
"Honey put your hand down. it's rude to point! "i say scolding her!
"mommy! i love you!"
**
i wake up in a panic sweat and i realize it was all a dream. I have dreamed about this baby for 2 nights now and every time it's the same dream. Always ending with her saying i love you. But that will never happen, because Maven took away what could have been a reality. I will never forgive him for killing Cal or this baby. He will pay. I will kill him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
💋💋