Chapter8 {mare}

I wake up 1 hour before Maven usually does so I decided to get something's done without him being up my ass.
I get up out of bed after stretching and forcefully pulling my self out of mavens hands. I open the silky soft black curtain. Letting the sun shine in.
I didn't worry about maven waking up. He sleeps like he's dead. So sometimes I check to make sure he's breathing. After looking outside for a few minutes. I take my silk red robe off and head to the bathroom, washing quickly. I turn the water off and start to get dressed.
I throw on a simple black dress going just above my knees and some black small heels.
I quickly rush out of the room to make sure, I'm out of the room before Maven gets up.
I rush down the corridor and go to the arena. I watch as some of the guards practice, making sure they didn't see me.
After that I walk around for a little longer. Waiting for maven.
After 10 minutes of day- dreaming.
Maven walks up on me super fast,gaining a flinch from me.
Maven looks at me with fire in his eyes and out of nowhere.
Grabs my neck and starts choking me.

"Maven" I try to breath in gaining no air.

"You're a whore,slut,hoe,I can't believe I let you out! Maven says with fire.

I gasp for air one last time before I finally start to black out and the last think I see is maven looking at me with no emotion present..
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
Hello my loves. I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment about what you think and maybe a like?
Goodnight my loves.🐾