Chapter 5{Maven}

"MARE!MARE! MARE WAKE UP!"I shout.
Mares eyes flutter open.

"Maven what the hell get off me!?"Mare growls.

"Why?"I ask.

"What?"She ask.

"Why? Why were you yelling Cals name? "I growl

"My brother,the one who takes everything and everyone away from me! Why?"

"Maven. I don't love you! You're a monster with no control of anything. You're not a king and you are no man. You're a boy. Who has anger issues. You take them out on me! How can you love me if you beat me? How! I loved you! And you treated me like trash! You think Cal would ever do that to someone he loves? Do you think he would do that to me? No he wouldn't! I fell in love with you the first time and I didn't even know you,Maven! I truly loved you but you because a monster! You stupid bastard! "Mare screams in my face.

I was silent for a few moments. Then I was ridging.

"Do you think I want to hurt you!? Do you really think that!? I never ever wanted anyone to hurt,let alone me myself. You won't listen to me unless your punished. That's the only way you listen to me! I try. I truly try to be good to you. But you won't take it!"  I scream.

"It almost seems like you like to be punished". I smirk.

"Maven are you kidding right now? It is not the time to be your 17 year old immature self! "Mare growls.

I looked at her and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her,and then I did and she kissed me back.

My head exploded with fireworks and I know she could fill the spark.

Mare groans and pushes me away.

"Maven we shouldn't have- "I  interrupt her.

"Mare please just let me enjoy you for now. "

"Please?"I growl.

"Yes your majesty. "Mare whispers.

I kiss her once again and let go.

"Mare? "I whisper

"Yes maven? "Mare question.

"Please become my red queen.? "I ask.

"Maven I can't. I'll think about it.. "she says and turns around and goes back to sleep.

If she doesn't say yes. She's done...
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hope you guys liked. Comment and vote please! Bye my loves!🎄❄️