Encounter

Hello,minna. This is my first time post a story so I am not that confident in my story. There will be a lot of grammar mistakes. Sorry for my bad english too.

Take place after the curse of rainbow arc.

_________

It was a lovely sunday morning except for all of the explosions that could be heard from Sawada's residence.

"Reborn! Prepare yourself!"yelled Lambo as he took out some grenades from his afro-hair and threw them at a certain baby .

Said baby avoided them effortlessly but the grenades landed on a the floor , a few centimeters from a brunet.

"Hieeeeeeeeee!!!"he shrieked . Unfortunately, the grenades exploded before he could run. The explosion sent him flying out of his room's window to the house lawnyard.

"Ara ara, Tsu-kun. How did you get there? I don't remember seeing you went out,"Sawada Nana said , being clueless as ever. She was enjoying her tea in the living room with I-pin. Bianchi was nowhere to be seen , maybe searching for new ingredients for her poison cooking.

Tsuna only sighed . It's not the first time Lambo's grenade sent him flying, though. He stood up and walked into the house , another sigh escaped his lip.

"Aa. " Nana seemed to remember something and turned to her only son. "Tsu-kun, can you buy something for me ?"

Nana rushed into the kitchem and came back with a piece of paper in her hand, probably the list and some money .

"I'm sorry Tsu-kun but a friend of mine is going to visit at 10 , and I forget to buy groceries for dinner. And the mart that we usually go is going to close early today,"Nana said.

Tsuna only nodded and took the list and money his mother hand to him. He went to his room and changed his clothes then his went down the stair.
As he wanted to head outside , a voice startled him.

"I-pin want to go " the chinese girl   said. Tsuna only smiled to her and nodded again, giving her permission to tag along.

"Fuuta too!"another boy with light brown hair (I think) walked into the living room .

"Of course, Fuuta . "

==========time skip ===========

They walked to the Namimori shopping district. Upon reaching the mart , they decided to split . I-pin and Fuuta went to the vegetables and fruits section while Tsuna went to dairy section.

Tsuna was quite worried to leave I-pin and Fuuta on their own but he believed that they can protect themselves. Tsuna made his way to the dairy section and went straight to take some cheese. (Sorry I can't think of anything else)

As his hand almost reached his target , a big hand collided with his .

Suprised, he quickly retreat his hand and said to the person without looking at him face,"You can take it." Tsuna laughed nervously .

"A-ah, it's okay . You can take it. " the person stuttered.

Tsuna faced the person, eyes wide.

"Primo?!"

People around them looked at both of the men after hearing loud shriek came from their direction.

"Oi, shut up," the taller man cover Tsuna's mouth with one of his hand and then glanced at both of his sides, looking at the people who were watching them. Moment later, people ignored them, minding their own businesses. The blonde quickly took his hand off the smaller boy's mouth.

"Primo!"Tsuna almost screamed. Well, almost. Thanks to the blonde's quick action using hand gestures to command the younger one to  lower his volume, before the boy draw more attentions to them. 

The blonde stared at Tsuna.

"Who the heck is Primo?"the blonde asked, frowned.

"You are not Primo?" Tsuna asked.

The blonde didn't answer, only looked at the brunette in confusion.

Tsuna observed the man from head to toe. The person looked exactly the same as Giotto , without fancy mafia suit. He wears a hoodie and blue jeans.

"Errrrr..." The situation became awkward.

"Tsuna-nii!" Fuuta and I-pin ran towards the brunette .

Fuuta.... I-pin..... You are life saver..... , Tsuna thought while anime crying.

Tsuna bowed to the blonde and apologized. He took what he need and quickly left the place.

_________

After paying for the stuffs, they went home. Tsuna walked while thinking about the man earlier.

He really looks like Primo ... but no way that Primo . He already died..

Just as they walked past the shopping district, he saw the blonde. He decided to follow the man but hesitated to leave the children walking home alone so he made a plan.

"Nee Fuuta, I-pin . Let play a game where we have to follow this man ,"said Tsuna while pointing to the blonde he met earlier. Fuuta and I-pin nodded and cheered ,agreed to join the 'game' . Tsuna sighed to himself. I feel like a child....

They went to follow the man. The blonde felt like someone is following him so he turned his head to see if anyone is following him. He saw the brunette and the children and frowned. Only some kids...He sighed and continued his walk until he stopped .

"Are you following me?"he looked at Tsuna.

Tsuna was suprised . He has realised we are following him! " Errr, no . I mean our house is here," he stuttered. He slowly turned to his right .Please miracle. Please happen right now.

When he saw the house ,he suddenly  shrieked,"Hieeeeee".

"Ara ara, Tsu-kun . You have come back,"Nana opened the door, quite suprised to see her son had come back.

"Mama!"Fuuta shouted while rushed into the house. I-pin walked into the house too, leaving the shocked brunette infront of the gate.

The blonde sighed deeply,"I thought you are following me. Maybe that is just my imagination."

The blonde walked into the house beside his house.

He is our neighbour!!

Tsuna was lifeless. The fact that the person who look like Primo living in a house beside his house really gave him a big impact.

He stood there like a statue , not moving even an inch.