Dog

Tsuna smiled weakly as he had his eyes locked on the cheesecake on the table.

He was sitting in the living room , infront of Ieyasu who had that so-bright-you-could-blind smile pasted on his face.

"You won't dig in?" Ieyasu asked, stirring Tsuna who was lost in his own thought.

Tsuna grabbed his spoon and laughed nervously . "I'm going to eat now. I just thought of something." He lowered his voice as he stated his last sentence.

"Hohoho, what problem do you have? Care to tell this reliable brother ?" Ieyasu grinned as he shortened their distanced.

"Is this about love? You must have one, right? I mean a crush or girlfriend? "

Tsuna flushed . Saying about crush reminded him of the school's idol, Sasagawa Kyoko.

"You don't deny it. So that must be your problem, right?"

"Not really...." Tsuna said the words as if breathing was something hard to do.

"So , what is it?"

It would be rude if I said that you are the problem. So I don't think I would tell you. Tsuna deadpanned.

"I guess I have problem with the study, today. I not really good with Mathematics. "

Ieyasu nodded knowingly. "I guess middle school students usually had hard time with study. I'm good at Mathematics but I think I can ask my housemate, G , to teach you."

Hearing the name, Tsuna jolted as he was stride by Pikachu's Thunderbolt or Lambo's electrico cornatta.

"Nonononono. I guess  I will pass. You see, I already have a  home tutor teaching me. So I can't burden your housemate. I-I mean ,you know, I don't want to give you hard time. "

"It's okay. You are really thoughtful about other, Tsu-kun." Ieyasu gave him a warm smile as if he was proud of Tsuna.

"But it doesn't hurt to visit me if you had time." Ieyasu stated. He continued eating the cake .

Ieyasu eyed Tsuna curiously and then an idea popped in his head. As both of them finished the last bite, Ieyasu beamed. "Mama, can I bring Tsu-kun for a walk?"

Tsuna looked at the older man in disbelief. Nana was suprised, but she allowed him warmly.

The way he asked mom was like I an a dog.

"Tsu-kun, let's go." Ieyasu grabbed Tsuna's hand and excitedly skipped out of the house .

Tsuna tried to stop him (well he only tried) but Ieyasu's grip was so strong that if the older man had grip his hand with more power,  he would had crushed his hand.

Tsuna only gritted his teeth while listening to some of Ieyasu's talk which was probably about how peaceful Namimori, Tsuna's favourite for almost everything and so on. 

'How much energy do he have???  Is he not tired of talking for one hour straight?? ' The brunet  thought, stressed was written all over his face. 

"Waa! A dog! " Ieyasu yelled ,thrilled to see a retriever . Tsuna almost tripped when Ieyasu suddenly sprinted towards the dog.

The blonde man let go of Tsuna's hand and walked slowly towards the retriever.  Tsuna heaved a sigh when he finally free from the demon-angel's grip but tensed when he saw the dog that Ieyasu was trying to get close to.

"Ieyasu-san!!!! " Tsuna shrieked as he ran to stop the man from getting close to the dog. Ieyasu stopped when he heard Tsuna and turned towards the said boy.

Tsuna was quite relieved but only for a mere second. The gate that separated both of them and the dog creaked open, resulting to a very unpleasant sound. 

The Vongola boss's face turned black as he watched the dog smirked and made a very disturbing face.

Ieyasu realised that Tsuna was acting a little weird and turned back towards the dog's direction only to face-to-face with a crazy dog with the probability to crush your skeleton if you were not going to run for your life.

The taller man also turned black as he saw the dog but managed to force a friendly smile. "Hello good dog... "

Before they knew it,  they were already running as if their life depends on it. The dog was chasing after them with incredible speed that surpassed normal dogs.

Tsuna was anime-crying as he bolted . 'I don't want to meet this dog again!!! '

Ieyasu sped ahead of him and he was actually laughing his head off.

'What the...... How could he be laughing now when I am literally crying for my life!!! ' Tsuna screamed inside his head , watching the older man leaving the brunet behind.

Tsuna was exhausted and he took a glance past his shoulder to see if the dog had lost them . Tsuna shrieked as he saw the dog was still coming after them . He sped but as unlucky as he was known for,  bumped into someone.

"You!!! " the guy that Tsuna bumped into yelled. Tsuna eyed the guy and realized that he was G. G looked mad. Behind him was Ieyasu,  who was too carefree and still grinning widely even though they literally did a marathon earlier.

He heard barking behind him and came to his sense. 'This is bad... '

He saw even terrifying face when he faced the dog.

The dog leaped towards them but suddenly a strong force knocked the dog out.

It was G.... and he was furious. Tsuna swore he could see smoke coming out from his mathematics teacher's fist. Tsuna and the rest came home peacefully in the end but Ieyasu might get an earful that night.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

I am so sorry for not updating for almost one year. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I might update as soon as possible but I can't promise......