Extreme teachers(Part 2)

Tsuna was actually glad that he was tor-turtored by Reborn before.All of the boys had to run 20 laps around the school . Knuckles was teaching the girls about anything else beside of PE. Yamamoto was running fast and was currently the first out of every boys while Gokudera was following close to the raven. Tsuna was running his eighteenth lap. He was panting hard but still had energy to continue his run.Almost all of the boys stopped running because of too exhausted . The boy who was smirking at Knuckles suffered the worst. He had to run one lap around the school and then do bumping 50 times and repeat it for 30 times.

"RUN TO THE MAX!!!" Knuckles shouted. Even though Tsuna was like 1km far from the extreme PE teacher , he could hear the Ryohei-like motto clearly.

More Primo family-like people.Tsuna thought.

"OIII!!!SAWADA!!!"

Tsuna snapped. He turned his head to see the Nami-chuu boxing club captain running towards him to the extreme.

"Big... bro.. brother?!"He stopped running and faced the school idol's big brother. "What are you doing here?"

"Joining the class to te extreme, of course!" Ryohei shouted.

"But this is the second year PE class.."

Ryohei laughed. "I still joining this class. This class is more extreme from the usual PE class. "

"Big brother .. I think you better go back to your class before Kyoko find you here. She won't like it if you skip your class."Tsuna sighed.

Ryohei only laughed but then he suddenly went quiet. "Actually I'm here because something else. "

Tsuna looked at Ryohei , curious.

"It's because I want to ask you about the PE teacher. He looks like the first sun guardian of Vongola."Ryohei said with an unusual low voice.

Tsuna remember the moment he mistook the guy he met at the mart for Primo.

"I don't really .. well.. think that he is the first sun guardian."

Ryohei paused for a second and then yelled " IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE! I COME FOR EXTREME RUNNING."

"OI ! TURF TOP! STOP YELLING ! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!"Gokudera shouted.He ran towards them in full speed.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU SHOULD BE QUIET, OCTOPUS HEAD!" Ryohei

Tsuna put his hands on his ears . "Guys ,stop shouting please."

"Shut up or I'll arrest you." A cold and stern voice snapped them. Tsuna was the first to turn to the voice.

A very high pitched shriek escaped his throat . "Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Several of his classmates who were running at the place stopped when they saw the person infront of Tsuna .

"He is the disciplinary teacher , Alaude . Let's run ." Tsuna heard the boys whispering to each other.

"I hear he is two times as scary as Hibari."Another boy said.

"Another deadly demon."

Tsuna was sweating hard when he heard all of his classmates' whispering. Suddenly a certain someone pop out of nowhere and attacked the platinum blonde hair man.

Alaude quickly avoid the attack and took out two cuffs.He eyed the person who was attacking him . "Who are you and why are you attacking the teacher?"

Tsuna was trembling and sweating even more at the sight of the Nami chuu demon prefect emitting a large amount of killing intent.

"It's not your business who am I and I'm going to bite you to death ."

Hibari took out his trustworthy tonfa from who-know-where and went to fighting stance  

Alaude only sighed and then he put back his cuff into his jacket. "I'm not going to fight you. And you're under arrest due to the fact that you bring weapon to the school and threatening teacher, especially I, the disciplinary teacher. "

Hibari's eyebrows twiched in irritation as he heard the word 'disciplinary'. How dare he snatch my work as the Disciplinary Committee.

Hibari clenched his teeth. His face turned black because of too angry.
Tsuna, who didn't want the worst to happen, instantly stopping Hibari from making anything related to bitting someone to death not knowing  something bad will happen to him because of his action.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi....." said Hibari with cold voice. "Do you want to get bitten to death?"

Oh.. crap.. I'm going to get bitten to death for sure... Tsuna thought while mentally crying and smacking himself on the forehead.

"Alaude! "Knuckles ran towards the crowd. Yamamoto was following behind him .

"What are you doing? Don't you have a class right now?"Knuckles asked(shouted at ) Alaude.

Alaude glared at the PE teacher before sigh deeply and then turned his heels towards the direction he came earlier. "That's right. But I can't stand people shouting . And especially you. "

"Alaude. Don't get mad easily. You will get older earlier than you think, you know. " Knuckles said while grinning.

Alaude only gave him a deadly glare before walking away ,leaving them.

In the other hand , Tsuna was trying to run away from a certain angry demon who was about to kill him .

Yamamoto tried to calm the prefect .
"Maa maa..You don't have to bite Tsuna. "

"OI,HIBARI! Don't you dare attack juudaime or I'll shove dynamites into your fucking mouth!" Gokudera said while taking out several dynamites from his shirt.

"Hibari , even if you get arrested , we will make sure to come and visit you in the prison  to the extreme everyday."Ryohei said.

Tsuna facepalmed. Big brother...

"I'll still going to bite all of you to death for crowding infront of me and  stopping me from bitting someone to death." Hibari said , pissed off.

In the end , everyone is going to get bitten to death. Tsuna thought while anime-crying .