Noisy Neighbours

"Juudaime?"a teen with silver hair walked towards his boss who was standing infront of Sawada household without moving .

"Yo! Tsuna, Gokudera," a raven hair boy walked towards them while waving his hand.

"How can you greet to Juudaime like that, baseball idiot?!"

Yamamoto only laughed like usual but then his attention was drawn to the brunette."Hey Gokudera,do you think Tsuna is alright?He is not moving."

"Hah?! What do you talk about?! Juudaime is... " Gokudera looked at the lifeless boy. "Now that you mention it......"

Yamamoto waved his hand infront of Tsuna but the smaller teen give no reaction.

"Maybe we should get Reborn-san's help"suggested Gokudera. When he was about to open the door, it flew open.

"A-aneki..."Gokudera fainted as he caught a glance of his older sister, Bianchi.

"Ano......."Yamamoto looked at Bianchi but he couldn't find the word to ask for help.

Suddenly Reborn walked out of the house towards Tsuna and gave the brunette a kick in the stomach. Tsuna snapped.

"Reborn ! What are you doing?"

Reborn only glared at the middle-schooler . "It is your fault for daydreaming in the middle of road, Dame Tsuna."

"I-I am not daydreaming. I saw Primo walking into that house,"said Tsuna while pointing to the house beside his.

"Are you sure you don't knock your head somewhere?"Reborn sighed.

"I don't!"

"Whatev"Reborn turned his heels and walked into the house.

--------------------------

"Sweet at your house sure is good,Tsuna!"Yamamoto grinned happily.

Tsuna smiled weakly and then he turned to his 'not so' thinking mode.

That guy earlier really look like Primo.. Maybe he just has the same face as Primo.. He speak Japanese fluently.. Wait , didn't Primo came to Japan and changed his name too? Maybe he is really Primo...

Meanwhile, Gokudera and Yamamoto were watching the brunette who was in his 'not so' thinking mode. Yamamoto tried to get back Tsuna to the reality by calling his name but the young boss still in his 'not so' thinking mode.

Reborn suddenly barged in. He silently watched the middle-schoolers doing their stuff.

"What are you doing?"asked Reborn.

Gokudera and Yamamoto who didn't realize Reborn's arrival snapped .

"No.. nothing .. we want to ... well Tsuna is spacing out.." Yamamoto rubbed the back of his head while smiling nervously . He couldn't find the right words to explain what they were doing to the italian.

Out of blue , Reborn quickly smacked Tsuna on the head, gaining a very high shriek from the brunette.

"Reborn what are you doing?!"

Before Reborn could answer , a loud yelling voice came from the house beside his house stopped the italian,"What the heck?!"

Gokudera too , cursed at the loud voice before a very genius (and idiotic at the same time) idea came across his mind. He walked towards the window and pulled out several dynamites from his jacket and lit them.

"Gokudera kun , what are you doing ? You don't plan on exploding that house , right?"Tsuna asked his self-claim right hand man.

Gokudera didn't answer him, but the scary grin on the half italian's face did answer the young boss.

"Gokudera kun, stop!!"The brunette dashed towards Gokudera to stop the teen from exploding his neighbour house. He managed to slow down the teen but the dynamites had flew first before he reach the storm guardian.

Oh... no....

In the other hand , Gokudera was feeling happy even though his aim was a bit off because Tsuna had pulled him earlier. What was he going to do righr now was waiting for another loud scream.

1......

2......

... and...

"WHO THE HECK THROW DYNAMITES INTO OUR HOUSE?!"

Gokudera's lip curved into a victorious smile before the young boss pushed him down on the floor.

"That was close..." Tsuna sighed deeply. "Gokudera kun. Please stop yourself from throwing dynanites whenever you feel like it. Everytime you done it , I feel like years go away from my life!"

"I'm sorry juudaime. But I cannot forgive people who disturb you."

Tsuna smacked himself on the face. Really?.....

Yamamoto only laughed at Tsuna's reaction and continued devouring the snack Nana brought for them.

~Meanwhile~

A certain red head was cursing and swearing and yelling endless colourful words he knew and a raven man was trying to calm his housemate.

"If I found the brat who dare threw dynamites into our house ,I'll make sure he's dead. "

"Maa.. maa.. don't be so mad.."