Chapter five. The truth.

A knock at my door made Michael jump up, our lips disconnecting leaving both of us breathless. Aaron came into my room with a t-shirt in his hands.

 "Hey sleeping beauty, well I mean less of the beauty." He joked, a wide smile on his face, that smile soon disappeared as he saw the right side on my face. "Oh my god. Ella your heads black and blue, do you still not remember who did this to you?" He sat beside me on my bed. His eyes then traveled to where Michael was now stood. "Here mate, I brought you some of my clothes, you know cause your car is still at school, and you slept in your clothes so here." He passed the clothes to him. "You did sleep in them didn't you?" 

 "Yeah of course I did! I didn't mean to fall asleep here but she kind of has a hard grip, and she wouldn't let me go. No matter how hard I tried to get out of her death grip." He started chuckling, and looked at me. A blush rushing straight to my cheeks. 

 "Yeah sorry bout that." I smiled. I ran I hand through my hair being careful not to hurt my bruises, which I had yet to see. "I need to see what I look like." I said pulling the covers of me. I gave a quick glance to both of the boys. Michael almost look sorry for me already (he most probably knew how I react when I saw myself.) and Arron, well he just looked like he was about to stop me, but he knew he couldn't cause he knew I'd see it eventually. But the way both of them looked at me made me scared of looking at myself in the mirror.  

 As I got closer to the mirror in my room, I saw from the corner of my eyes that Michael was following me. Why. I don't know. But I bet I'd soon fine out. 

 The reflection in the mirror scared me so much, I looked at myself for like 2 seconds. But then I had to turn away, tears in my eyes. I put both hands on over my eyes and turned around, soon to be in someones arms, I knew who it was, that's why he followed me to the mirror. 

 The whole right side of face was black, blue, purple and a green color. No amount of make up was going to cover it up. I was going to be the school freak, if I already wasn't after yesterday.

 His arms around me, as he tried to stop me from crying, he kissed the top of my head. I let out a sob after a minute or so.

 "Hey, it's going to be fine, okay? It will be gone in a few days. And when you remember who did it to you I'll help you get revenge, okay?" He held my shoulders pushing me back slightly and we looked each other right in the eyes. All I could do was nod. "Come here." He yet again pulled me to him. I must admit I felt so much better whilst in his arms. 

 Aaron then cleared his throat, Michael and I quickly stepping away from each other, I completely forgot Aaron was even there, and I'm sure Michael did too.  "I don't mean to spoil the moment or anything but school starts in 20 minutes. No time for you to shower, so quickly go get ready. Okay? I'll be waiting down stairs." He walk to the door and left.

 "I'll just go get some clothes for me." I walked out my room to the walk-in wardrobe. I just grabbed a pair of jeans, and a jacket, I had left one of my jumpers in my room, well I thought so anyway. 

 I opened my bedroom door to see that Michael had taken of his t-shirt, and was walking to my bed to where Aaron had left him the spear one. I walked in as soon as he put it on, pretending I hadn't seen him half naked. 

 I then found out my jumper wasn't in my room where I thought I had left it. "Damn, it!" I said looking under my bad and everywhere I could think of. 

 "What's wrong?" 

 "I thought I had left one of my jumpers in here, I'll have to go get a different one." I exclaimed, looking around my room again. 

 "Here use this." he tossed me his t-shirt from yesterday. "It was clean on yesterday it wont smell." He chuckled. 

 "Really? You'd let me wear this." I said looking to the basketball t-shirt in my hands. It was plain white with Purple writing on it. Even though I wasn't into sports, I kind of loved it.