Epilogue.

10 years later. 

 Ella's P.O.V 

 Sat in my favorite gazebo, I watched the sun go down as the waves hit the rocks. Just sat there think about my wonderful life. I did this ever year, on the 17th of June I sit here, or when I was younger at the lake by my house. Today was the day my dad died... And every year I'd take a little break and sit by the water, to think of how I'd been able to manage without him. 

 Well, I think I've done okay. 

 Let me tell you whats happened since Adam and Amanda moved back, and since I became friends with Diana again. 

 Well we all hung out together, Diana and Aaron not getting along at first but my brother soon caved in before they became friends. They after a year or so they started going out again. Now married with my beautiful nephew who is 3 called Jamie. 

 Amanda started dating Matt and they still seem happy together, well they are married now. No kids yet though. They've only been married just over a year, so maybe some time soon. 

  Adam now engaged to a girl called Georgia, he meet her in collage so I believe. 

 Kyle has a girlfriend of 2 years called Sammy, and I remember she was the girl I asked the first time the boys sat with us at lunch. 

 As for James and Carl, they are both in on off relationships, not found the right person for them. 

 As for me and Micheal, well. 

 After his grandad's funeral, his gran passed away after 4 months. It was really sad, she was really lovely, every weekend we would go and stay up there, you know just to keep her company, so she wasn't always on her own. 

 When she passed, she'd left everything to Micheal, since they had no other family. So when Micheal turned 18 he got the house, the beach, well everything his grandparents owned really. After collage he asked me to move in with him, and I did.

 Then two years after that he asked me to marry him. Our wedding was held on the beach, I mean we got married in our gazebo. He knew that's where I wanted our ceremony to be held, he knew who much I loved this place.

 It was the place we first told each other we were in love, some of the happiest moments of my life spent here over the years.

 And it was also the place I told him that I was pregnant, both times. 

 Let me explain. In the same year we got married I found out I was pregnant, with my gorgeous boy Ryan. He's now six years old. Then two years after him I found out I was pregnant with my beautiful daughter, Roxanne. I know I wanted to call her after Micheal's sister. And I must admit she kind of looks like her, I mean from the pictures I've seen of Micheal's sister Roxanne. 

 I loved my family. 

 Oh and my mum started to date a man called Peter, he's a really nice husband to her. And from the first day that he and me mum became serious he let me and Aaron know that he wasn't trying to replace our dad. He makes my mum happy, so I respect him, but he gets along with both me and Aaron. 

So yeah, I'm happy with my life. 

 "Mummy, mummy." I turned around to see Roxanne climbing up the stairs of the gazebo. She then ran to me and jumped on my lap, giving me a hug. 

 "Hey baby." I hugged her back and pressed a kiss on her head. I looked over my shoulder to see Michael walking down the beach with Ryan by his side. Ryan adored his dad, and Micheal adored both Ryan and Roxanne. 

 But Ryan was more of a daddy's boy, and Roxanne a mummy's girl. 

 "Are you sad mummy?" My four year old looked up at me. 

 "No baby I'm happy." I smiled. 

 "Good, cause I don't want you to be sad." She smiled back at me. 

 By now the boys had reached the gazebo. Micheal come to sit next to me on the bench. "Hey Koala." I smiled at my nick name. "We thought we'd surprise you, didn't we kids?" 

 "Yeah, we even brought chocolate cake to eat here. We know you love chocolate cake mum." Ryan place the box of cake in my hands. 

 "Chocolate cake!" Roxanne jumped of my lap and stood in front of me, looking into the box. 

 "Thank you." I smiled at my family. Michael pulled me into him, crashing his lips to mine.

 My life was finally complete. 

 Okay so it's finished... Yey!! Um, yeah thanks for reading and I hope you liked it. Sorry for the small Epilogue.