Chapter eight. Well aren't we lucky.

It had been three weeks since Diana had been gone, but she had been let out yesterday, we had a phone call yesterday to inform us. I must admit I was a bit sacred, what if she try's doing something like this again.

Both Michael and Aaron have said they'd look after me, by watching out for Diana or whatever, but I was still scared.

It was now lunch time so I was sat in the cafeteria with Michael, everything seemed to be going fine. I hadn't seen anything of Diana, but I knew she was here. Everybody seemed to be gossiping about her.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the lake later?" Michael took a bite of his burger.

"Yeah sure, but if it's raining you could always come to my house, I'm sure my mum would love to see you again." I smiled, putting a chip in my mouth. The last time my mum saw him was when we went to his grandparents.

"Okay then."

Michael had taken me on a few dates, nothing big like going to his grandparents place, nothing could compare to that. It honestly was the most romantic night of my life. He had taken my for a meal one time, another just hanging around at his house watching DVDs, we went to the park, and then the three times we just went to the lake near my house.

We sat there talking about lessons and whatever, but then we were interrupted by Diana. My face must have gone white, cause she soon realized that I was scared of her.

"I'm not going to hurt you." She put her hands up as if to say I come in peace. All I did was nod.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry and I don't blame you for telling everybody. And that I've gotten over Aaron picking you, I wouldn't pick me either. But I just wanted you to know that I really am sorry, and I hope that we can be friends. I had a hell of a lot of time to think."

"I'll have to think about it, I mean it's not something I can easily forgive you for. Well for everything really." I looked from her to Michael.

"I didn't ask for you to forgive me, I don't want forgiving, I deserve for you to hate me. I just hope we can somehow move on and be friends... I know I've done some pretty bad things to you and Aaron and even Michael. If none of that stuff happened I would have loved to be your friend. I can be nice sometimes you know." She now looked down to her feet.

"I'm sure you can be nice you seem to be around people you like, you were nice most of the time to my brother, but when you weren't you seemed to brake his heart every time. If you want Aaron to be with you you have to stop all this. Every time you two got close you seemed to hurt him, and because he was in love with you at one point he kept forgiving you, and that's why I told him to choose. You never saw him when you weren't around, I did and every time it didn't just break his heart it broke mine too." I signed. 

 "You want to know why I kept pushing him away?" She said taking the seat next to me. I just nodded as a reply. "I'm scared. I'm scared Ella, I always have and most probably always will be. I'm scared that I'll get to attached to him, so before I do, I push people away. But it never worked cause every time he forgave me, he made me fall even more. He made me fall for him just that little bit more every single day. I honestly love him Ella, but it scares the hell out of me." A tear runs down her face and she quickly wipes it away. 

 "I guess I can understand that, but I think you need to tell Aaron that." 

 "Maybe not today though. And I bet he's pretty pissed at me for what I did to you. He really cares about you to Ella, even when you weren't talking, he'd always protect you. You just never realized." She looked from her lap up to me, then she looked to Michael. "And he'll protect you too. Just look at the way you two look at each other, it's pure love, that's the way I want Aaron to look at me again." As Diana says this Michael and me start blushing and smile at each other.