Thirteen

I love AlL oF yOu (casual reminder is casual)

I held Newt's hand as we stood on the bow of the ship. Newt kissed my tender head, then tugged on my arm ever so gently. "Come on, then. We've got to make a plan."

"Since when have you cared about plans? That's my job! You're the follow your heart guy, I'm the lets think this through one!"

Newt sighed. "Ah, how the tables have turned. See, love, you've hit your head one too many times for me to think that you're well enough to, ah, make plans."

I stood on my toes and brushed the hair out of his eyes, then allowed myself to be pulled along. Newt showed the man our tickets, and I reached my mind into each room, to see if there were any animals I could chat with.

But then I heard something worse than an animal.

"Do you hear that?" I hissed, grabbing Newt tightly. His face twisted in concentration, then fell. We broke into a run at the same time, heading for the source of the faint scream.

We burst through a doorway to find a child sitting there, blinking through watery blue eyes. "Do you know where my mommy is?" She asked.

Newt occupied the kid while I tried to see if there was an obscurial. Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?

No response.

I have two of your friends, Eugene Wisley and Catherine Orwell.

I felt an air of surprise, with a hint of fear. How do you know those names?

I told you, they're in my friend's suitcase. What do they call you?

My name is Peggy-Anne Simone. I was seventeen when I was drowned. That wretched Abigail saw me practicing my magic in the woods, and she tattled on me. I had my wand with me till the end, though.

Did Harper tell you the spell as well?

Peggy-Anne sounded confused. I didn't use a spell. I just, when I died, this voice went, "You died because of a Muggle's prejudice. Do you want revenge?" And of course, I said yes. And then... well, here I am.

I paused and looked at Newt, puzzled. He frowned. "What's wrong? Is it just the child?"

"No, no, her name is Peggy-Anne, it's just... never mind, I'll tell you later."

Peggy-Anne, would you please help us? I promise, this child did nothing wrong.

She's going to help us, Peggy-Anne whispered. This girl has magical blood. With her help, I'm going to punish the Mudbloods. I'm going to make the world a better place for wizardkind.

Please, Peggy-Anne, I pleaded. Just leave her alone, and she'll go to Ilvermorny. She can live.

Ah. About that. We don't mean to kill any young witches and wizards, but these children's magic is so repressed and hidden that they are worse than Squibs. If they were to die, they would be given the same choice all obscurials were.

Then why don't you let them die normally? I cried. Why do you have to kill them?

Their sacrifices are for the greater good, Peggy-Anne said simply. We have enough of our number to serve our purpose. Besides-

Peggy-Anne Simone, Catherine Orwell's voice joined us in a threatening tone. If you don't get out of that girl and join us, I'll tell your mother!

You wouldn't, Peggy-Anne gasped. And why are you siding with them?

These two have promised to set us free before we are reincarnated. It's comfortable in here, and that cursed MaCUSA won't be hunting you down. You were only a girl. It was unfair. But what's done is done, and we can't change the past.

Wow, Catherine, I said privately to her. That's really open of you.

Catherine hissed. Please, as if I really care about you and your Mudblood-loving idiocy. I'm only doing this so that later, you can see why what we're doing is okay.

Peggy-Anne hesitated, then her small voice lifted again. Alright.

The little girl screamed and threw her head back into the air. Newt took a step back, and he swept his arm in a circle, dragging me behind him. The girl's eyes bulged and black particles began to gush out of her mouth. As the last drop of black rushed out of the little girl's mouth, she collapsed, curling up on the floor. Newt ran over to her and made sure she was okay, while I opened the case. In you get.

Peggy-Anne pulsed her way into the case, and I closed it after her. Thanks anyways, I said to Catherine.

She did not reply.

WOOOooooOOOW sorry for the long wait! 500 reads! This is crazy for me like whaaaaat?

I'd really love if you guys would comment what you like/dislike, maybe give me some ideas on little twists in the story

-Xandra